Reviews for With Your Green Mantle
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i laughed so bloody hard through this! your sense of humour tickles me everytime!
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Tis is so adorable, i love it
The embodyment of drarry
unabletodeletemyaccount chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Og i love it
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Fantastic! I like how you wrote the whole concept between reality and fantasy, reality and glamours, and Harry's preoccupation with Draco because he's real. This line was just really gorgeous: "He didn't think he'd ever been as important to someone as it seemed he was to Potter right now." I also like this bit: "'Malfoy,' Potter whispered. 'Beautiful Malfoy. Dearest Draco.' His fingers caressed Draco's hand, moving up and down in stroking motions that no one else Draco had been with had ever done, not even Blaise. 'Will you let me stay here? Will you live with me, and try to love me, and be faithful to me alone? Will you?'" mostly cos it was really lovely and cute and well-written. Well done, once again
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Nice one!
Petrichor-3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ahw. Loved the ending! Actually, I kinda lived it all. It was a good story.
Carling chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was darkly sad in some ways but the humor came through, pardon the expression, in all the right places.

I do hope Ron gets out of prison. It's funny how he and Hermione were working so earnestly and dead seriously to find Harry but Harry ends up appearing to a half naked drunken Malfoy in Malfoy Manor's garden of all places.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It was a good read...Hero Draco
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic! Made me laugh and laugh. Reminds me of some aristocratic prats I've met in the past. C x
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Harry's disappeared? Check the bloody Department of Mysteries. I'm forever suspicious of that place.

Very nice. Though slightly tragic that Draco is still worried about the reward money in light of all these lovely revelations, but I suppose that was his main goal all along. And "I adore the way you come" is so not a good foundation for "I could love you someday." xD!
Totchi chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
An alcoholic and drunk hero is definitely refreshing. I loved how whimsical and creative this Tory was and adored the ending. Brilliant!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This story was amazing. You made one teeny mistake and that was "I resent that implication," Draco said hotly. "The only women I had sex with were Pansy, Draco, and Astoria, and I always made sure that we used contraception charms."

But you see, I don't care about that mistake because (I repeat) "This story was amazing" ;)

I loved this, it was adorable, and as corny as the ending area was... it was perfect!

Read, reviewed, favorites ;)

Mreow .

Ai Neko Yokai
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I would love to read a follow up of this simply to see Hermiones reaction as well as what happens with Millicent and Ron. But overall this was a fun interesting fic that I greatly enjoyed. Your very good at describing the faeries.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
gorgeous end... very imaginative fic... i loved the way you turned the corny faeries into something more... dramatic
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"The only women I had sex with were Pansy, Draco, and Astoria, and I always made sure that we used contraception charms." you meant Daphne not Draco in this line right..?