Reviews for Our Life
d chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
d
writersblock92 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
OMG I love these one-shots! You're a great writer! Are you done, or are you going to continue to write more? I hope so :)
eclarerocks chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
um, yeah, missy when was the last time you updated this? huh?
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
yeah, i liked this chapter... until i found out they had kids! ugh i hate kids. don't get me wrong, i don't hate your story. i hate little children. i feel like they ruin marriages and hahahahah i know i sound totally bitter right now but... oh hahahah. i am lame. oh well. just thought i'd let you know that i dislike children.

but, other than that, the story was awesome. really really awesome. really X 100 awesome.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
whats october 8th? and U P DA T E !
clareandeliforever chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
no, but in 3 DAYS IT WILL BE! i love this chapter. i hope Clare forgives Eli in the show, i would die if she didn't (not litteratly) :)
epena24 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Once again love it!

This one was really sweet!

Im so glad that Clare forgave him...

I cant wait for October 8th too!

But at least I have your one-shots until then!

]

Cant wait for the next one!
epena24 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
LOVE THE ONE-SHOTS...

Very hot!

I love your writing!

I think that the stories are very cute and its awesome how they all link together!

Maybe you could write one were Eli gets jealous when they are in College or something...

Cant wait for another one!
literarylolita chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
This was so cute! You captured Clare's inner angst really well.
eclarefan54 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I love these, you are such a talented writer!

I can't wait for the next update : )
iwelcomeWishes chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Ehmagawd Eclare goodness with a song i ah-dore from an ah-mazing musical! love love love it!
WAZAM chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I absolutely love this, I love all the small details you put and that it's one story even though it's different one shots. :) I'm looking forward to your next update!
verbal acuity chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Ohmygoddd. This was wonderful. You're so talented. I am not worthy. Great way for them to make up. Love it.

Please post more soon. :3
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I'm glad to have been of asistance for this chapter. :) Btw, this one was amazing. Well written. And I just loved it.
mcflyXlove chapter 4 . 9/27/2010