Reviews for What Friends Are For
Xaad chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Just read all chapters of that story!
Kate and Beth both are amazing characters
Keep writing :)
u r awesome chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Aw! Sweet ending! I loved it! Heather and Carrie were hilarious and I really liked how Kate's mom was protective of Kate but ultimately gave Beth her blessing to date her! This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it! The characters were fantastic, the details were great, and this story was very unique and captivating! Keep up the terrific writing! Good luck!

u r awesome

PS: I'm curious as to why Beth's jaw dropped. Was Kate looking super hot or something? :P
Is that the final ending or is there gonna be an epilouge? If it's the final ending it's okay because this ending was spectacular and I'm very satisfied with it, but if you write more I would love to read it! I am definitely not against reading some more of your amazing writing! ;)
hotkillerz chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
so is there going to be a update any time soon? the story is good and cant wait for more
u r awesome chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Aw Beth is jealous! ;D
This is a great story! I hope you update it soon. I really enjoy reading it. Good luck!

Lilsky chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Great job keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I loved this update. I can't wait to see where things go with Beth abs Kate. Hopefully the next update comes soon. Keep up the good work.
Do vd Graaf chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I know you haven't updated this in forever but I would really appreciate it if you would, because I like where this is going.
u r awesome chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Nice update! It was sweet. I really liked the ending. Everyone was in character and you wrote them just like they acted in the movie. Great job! Keep up the fantastic writing. This story is wonderful! :)

u r awesome chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Great story! Your writing is really good and Kate and Beth are really in character. I love your details and the way you wrote this story. It seems like it came from the movie. Great job! I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you find the inspiration to continue writing for this story (it's ok if you don't :) I don't wanna pressure you and I know it's been a long time since it was made so updating could be difficult.).
Anyways good luck with this story and all of your others. This was fantastic.

Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I know you haven't updated in a while but this is a really good story and i love it!

UPDATE

if u have like writers block or something then here some ideas i got hope u like...

-kate ends up falling for beth but doesnt know how to tell

-kate and beth end up going and have a secret relationship

or

-you know how beth didnt want kates first time to b with tuckeer so you should make kate want her first time to be with beth

yea i know all of them r femslash so if u don't like they were just some ideas to help

once again bomb story update when u can! :D
Truly123 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I know this fic hasnt been updated in a super long time, but i like where this is going soooo update for me? love it!