Reviews for Brighter than Sunshine: Northern Light
Ro Nordmann chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Srly that was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. If only it happened that way... would they be still together and happy?

Always a pleasure to read

Alice dreams and Ro writes

will they ever meet again...

Only we now *giggles*

Love,

::Ro::
Never-Easy-Live chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
OMG How come you haven't updated in so long? :') anyway I just wanted to say I really like this story line and the Norwegian elements as well! Keep writing :D
aurike chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
i always am close to tears after reading this story...poor Alice...she loves Rose so much..please tell me that in the end they will be together? :)
Ro Nordmann chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
:'( HeartFail big time. Poor Alice made her own coffin. What will she do when she finds out what Ro has been up to?

I'll try to post chapter seven very soon ... The Letter finally will make it's appearance.

Later Viking

Ro
aurike chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
i'm almost crying now...poor Alice. so much insecurities, so much love to leave for other to have what she needs...
Ro Nordmann chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
There's the Letter... the one Ro doesn't want to read... Who wants to face the reason behind your love leaving you? Well I would, but Ro wants to make her own reasons in her head and "move on". What's in store for the Viking now? Can't wait for Chapter 5!

Always

Love

Ro :)
Lilith617 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
As always another GREAT chapter! I really love this beautiful tale you and Ro have weaved. Its amazing ;)
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome POV Jay! Loved it!
Ro Nordmann chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Damn that ending... Am I psychic? Did cry though ... Is there a happy ending somewhere? Time will tell and my muse that hits usually at 4am or while I'm in the shower.

Love you.

your Ro
aurike chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
a lot of suffering, why they just can't sit and talk? i liked the chapter adn i'm really happy they made up in the end :)
Lilith617 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Beautiful...there are no other words, Jay! This was epically beautiful.
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oooohhhh

LOVED IT!

Alice was so cute!

I hope this gets extended... please?

Great story!

Love is a very beautiful thing, isn't it?

xoxo

Mina
tropicnebula chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Good very good I have to say this is my first slash I have ever read. I had to give slash a chance. And I have to say this one wasn't bad I can handle this one. You did a goos job here.
tropicnebula chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is good Ro. It keeps ur attention!it seemed to jump a little idk if it was just me or the way I read it hun . I still loved it.
BilliCullen chapter 2 . 9/24/2010