Reviews for Three Day Djinn
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Are you ever going to repost this story? I was so excited to read this :-)
Not so patient chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Four years is a bit long for a nap, don't you think?
LadyKylie16 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Are you going to be updating this soon! I read it once a while ago and fell in love with it and would like to read it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Still haven't posted it back? come on!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my goodness gracious me- please please please repost this story! I was so excited to read it!
LadyKylie16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Are you reposting this story? I really want to read it again! I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so...still alive?
Please chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Pretty please put it back up soon?
Silence Renita chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really want to read this story so repost asap please!
Lolita chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
AAH! Where is it? I nearly died when I realized you took down this story.

Please put it back up soon! It's something that always cheers me up when I'm having a bad day, and I miss it so. Trust me, I hate typos, but your original fairy tales are so fun, addictive, and sweet that I rarely notice when you make them. Please re-post as soon as you can, it's my absolute favorite of your stories!
XSugarxStrawberryX chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Please repost this! It sounds really good and I want to read it!
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Ok I was crying, full on wailing this chapter. First in sadness, then in pure joy when I got to the ending. You are a great writer and I hope you continue to write.
J Luc Pitard chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Nicely written. Really like the balance of good and bad, pain and pleasure that you've managed in this short story. Genies as mischievous children? Really like that and how Eskil frees himself by putting someone else' needs ahead of his own, even at great pain. Mind you, he couldn't have done it without his djinn godmother, but still, it was both he and Lottie's choices that led to her decision to give them an immortal honeymoon.
Lolita-Girl-765 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
awesome
Mihang chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
I must say, I have to agree with Ashleylaurent when I say 'Best. Story. Ever'. I'm glad that Eskil finally received hes freedom~ :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »