Reviews for Alaska: The World's Biggest Cockblock
AnotherHetaliaFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is hilarious! XD
Ladybug Lover chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Frig Hungary, it makes Me sad!

Cool story!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
XD ahhmahgahd... seriously chuckling..
Born2Ship chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
it should it happens all the time to me thats why i always have my scarring book with me.
CrystalCay chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
For Hungary and for poor little cock-blocked Canada and Russia.
This was hilarious! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
L.O.L
AntarcticaLovesPenguins chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Im reviewing because i want hungary to be happy
Susan Kreber chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Im from Hungary, and the ending made me sad.

;)
Sunflower Sunberry chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
hahahahahaha cute? will ther be a sequel?
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Protective Older Brother!Alfred Kumacockblock strikes again! XDDDD Awesome story!

Inumaru12
In The Mix chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hilarious.
hetalian chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
haha that was beyond awesome
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ooh, this is a very good "Chapter 9" to Faded, alright. Not only do we get a resolution on America's reaction to Canada and Russia, and not only do I get to see a very cute couple, and not only does Canada FINALLY stand up for himself - but America actually uses geopgraphy! Correctly! Stop the presses. Anyway, very good job on this oneshot; it made me smile in both humor and happiness about the couple. I would never have thought of America using Alaska in any way, shape, or form - let alone to "save" his brother from Russia.

Did I mention in my Faded review that you have excellent spelling? I'm glad that you do, because I get twitchy whenever someone misspells too many words. I only saw one error in this story: it's "'Canada,' came the instant reply," not "'Canada.' Came the instant reply." Other than that, excellent job!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hahaha! Funny! I liked that! Fluff and crack at the same time! Awesome! Great job!
CrystalThunder chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I never seem to find any oneshots that balance "crack" and "seriousness", but it appears I have found one :D

Great job!

(and I believe you mean "forward" (the direction) instead of "foreword" (the thing written before some stories))