Reviews for An Unwise Conspiracy
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/7
not my type of story - but quite original :)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 10/5
I love Harry's revenge! HA HA HA! evil laugh!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 8/22
Revenge! You got to love Harry.
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 1 . 7/28
LoL... That was cute!
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 7/24
Schadenfreude is not nice but it feels so good!
digbygreen chapter 1 . 7/16
As often as goblin rebellions are mentioned, it should have been easier for Harry to instigate a war.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 7/6
Awesome one shot! Like hell the goblins would ever be actually helpful, friendly, or nice in any way, shape or form!

I would think though that Hermione could be persuaded to see his side of things, to a point.
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 6/22
Haha! Yeah Harry! If only he really did something like that
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/3
hmmm very very dark harry your tap-dancing on the edge
of course your foes have been screwing over people tangentially related to you for generations and you directly right now
not sure if this is in character or not we know he can plan long term and revenge is a thing he is interested in however we mostly never see him exact it due to being screwed more by his allies than his enemies
then again hewas perfectly fine with having umbridge dragged off into the forest to be murdered or more likely raped (see centaur mythology literally any of it not related to archery) though of course as a kids series maybe she was just humiliated
whatever still kinda dark although that was more hermione than harry harry was just willing to watch without protest
noylj chapter 1 . 6/3
Too nice to the goblins.
knifeandko chapter 1 . 4/9
Well, it's really OOC, but I liked it nevertheless.
gunghoun chapter 1 . 4/2
This was disappointing. It just went: Goblins were mean to Harry because they don't like wizards - Goblins went to war with wizards yet again. There was nothing at all Slytherin about Harry's response.

I was expecting some sort of payoff, like Harry revealing that he had passed laws such that Goblins were classified as mindless beasts and as long as they weren't playing nice (peace time), the wholesale slaughter of them was allowed. That inciting a rebellion and then drawing out the warriors allowed the wizards to send in squads to Gringotts while it was unprotected, seizing all their gold and holding their civilians hostage to "renegotiate" them into even more restrictive treaties.

As it is, Harry doesn't actually gain anything. This was just a pointless quest for revenge because he got his feelings hurt. If this is a Slytherin Harry, it shows clearly that Draco Malfoy - who never accomplished anything and was soundly embarrassed every time he went up against Harry - was the pinnacle of Slytherin cunning and ambition.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 4/2
Hermione's entire Ministry career was dependent on Harry's backing lol, no wonder things spoiled between them and Ron is ever the gormless fool.
Gryffindor1796 chapter 1 . 2/6
That was beautiful and I can't wait to read more of your work ! :D
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 1/28
I liked this story but I would have enjoyed a bit more torture on Bineclaws person from Harry.