Reviews for Gunner has his say
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 1/8
I love Gunner with his boys. Especially with the way he thinks Sam is his puppy.
Caleasta chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love the Gunner universe. Sam and Dean need a dog. Great story - I read all three!
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Gunner's awesome when i was reading this i was sure they are kids till i read "six foot one" haha xD went back read again and imaged big
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Please write more! This is just too darn cute.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
They desperately needed their invisible angel provided dog back in their lives at this point in time.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
aww that was so love all three of the story's.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Great story. And yes I would love to see more of Gunner in your Supernatural stories. I just love little Gunner. Please keep up the great work.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ha! Gunner is Awesome! Please write more...:o)
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my goodness! I didn't realise I didn't have you on Author Alerts and totally missed this cute little trilogy. I just checked in to ask how you were coming along with Part three of our wonderful wolves...

This new 'verse is adorable. I love it!
WolfButler chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
What? What? Why didn't I find this earlier! I swear I have you down as an alert...

Anyway. It was brill :D

I like your version of Supernatural better than the real thing at the moment :)

*cough* erm... not nagging, just wondering, is there any more of our wolfy lads appearing in the new year at all?

Just asking - not nagging!

Gunner is ace and I hope your Nelson is just as good now he'll be all growed up *sniff*

Wolfy

ooo

O
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I just finished reading your whole Gunner series and oh my. What a sweet, sweet series. I loved how he belongs to both brothers but knows to look out for Sam. There is nothing better than a retriever. I have one too! Dogs know your true soul and he knows Sam is nothing but good. Sam has never been evil. Bad choices, but never evil. Anyway, thanks so much for melting my heart.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
YAY for hero Gunner! That is so awesome! I wish the boys really had a Gunner! They need something like that. Especially poor Sammy. That poor kid is a mess. I think a "Gunner" in his life would really help him out. I LOOOVE Gunner! Please make more Gunner tails. Get it? "Tails!" All kidding aside AWESOME JOB! I loved it!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
It's always so fun to see a story from you! How are our lovely werewolves? :D

I think you have a dog fetish, however, but Gunner can certainly stay. Love the h/c angle here, as always; you do it so well!

:D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
aohgg11ofnekwhdfoe;!

flail!

loved this chick!:)

chuffin hell! this was beautiful!

aww! Wrote it beautifully!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Thank you for sharing this with us, I needed it today!