Reviews for Outside Influence
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
An interesting view of the relationship between Crusher and Picard.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Caught up this story love it love it. Is there a sequel to tell us what happened after the party.
QueenTakhsis chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Yay! I absolutely loved this story! It fit perfectly with both Picard and Crusher! I hope you continue to write them, you do a wonderful job at writing! XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Very well done, and you had to end it with a Data moment XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Very well done. I liked the various costumes you had for our Star Trek heroes. Alyssa as a mouse and Data as Peter Pan is hilarious (though with Guinan being Glenda, it's a little disappointing he wasn't Tin Man) Geordi and his staff as Superman characters was funny as well. Barclay makes such a good Jimmy and including Sonya Gomez was a pleasant surprise. Selar dressing up was a big surprise as well. Worf in old-school klingon gear sounds awesome. I'm guessing Deanna was supposed to be a genie to match Will's Sinbad get up. Picard as the King...wow he would do well in that costume.
PC addict chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE

sequel s'il vous plais?

pretty please?
Starscape91 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
hotforteacher chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Oh, I can't wait for the next chap! Please, don't wait too long to post!
hotforteacher chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I love how everyone is now getting involved!
Lochinblu chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
thanks for making me smilie after working on my thesis!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Wow you sicced Guinan on him. That was great! I loved how she prompted him with the story of Captain April and his wife being his CMO (I remember them from the old animated Star Trek series, they were in the last ep). Also Malina's doing pretty good with her nudging Picard in the right direction.
QueenTakhsis chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Very lovely chapter! Guinan is so much fun! XD Can't wait to see the confrontation with Picard and Crusher!
Lochinblu chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
great chapter, I am looking forward to your next installment!
hotforteacher chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Love this story so far! I love the history between the two friends! Can't wait until the next chapter!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
this one is very interesting, I'll have to follow it when you next update