Reviews for A study in swallowing
becgate chapter 1 . 15h
Loved it! !
Spider and the Fly chapter 1 . 4/18
Fantastic.
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 1/1
Getting dirty looks from my cat as I disturb his nap by laughing too hard ... This was great!
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I almost coughed, but was definitely gasping...in silent laughter anyway...
Libraries don't like it if you bust your gut while shrieking your head off in absolute hilarity...think about the noise that would make, yeah?
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was hilarious.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love the ending!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hahaha! Tricky John. I loved it.
livvykitty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
John, not everyone can take pills... I tried to take some Tylenol and ended up gagging and asking for the liquid.
Binksy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ha brilliant! I've always thought Sherlock would be the type who'd try to avoid medicine!
StarlightDark chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh Sherlock I can relate, it is horrible when there are people trying to force pills down your throat!
The last time that happened to me was when I refused to take some pills for dehydration while on holiday in Spain.
The nearby people in the hotel thought that I was being murdered, what with all my screaming.
Arathelia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Somehow I can really see Sherlock being this dramatic about taking pills...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I could TOTALY see this happening!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was one of the funniest stories I've ever read! The last line reminded me of that bit in Friends when it took all of them to hold Rachel down so they could give her those eye drops. I can't believe it took three people just to get him to take a tablet. So funny!
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*dies of laughter*
X-Ray13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Haha this is brilliant! i loved lestrades random turn up, pft and the last line made me groan in sympathy for watson .