Reviews for On The Cusp
Minimama chapter 8 . 5/29
Kakashi's eye creased in a smile. "Who you need to convince outranks me."
Neji arched a brow. "And who would that be?"
...

"That would be me," Shikaku drawled.

IM READY FOR THIS PIPING HOT TEA YOU ARE SERVING!
HomeSickPirate26 chapter 15 . 5/1
Shiiiit, gosh the way you wrote shikaku's entrance is just unbelievably brilliant ! Holy shit like I got no words left in me to depict how suspenseful that part was, its so soooo good. It gave me chills! Okie I'm going to read more adíos
Firewolf02 chapter 1 . 3/19
You destroyed me in Break To Breathe and yet here i am again. Guess that shows how good a writer you are.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
I know I haven't even responded to the lovely words of your most recent response to my review. I however have been too torn between realities to properly formulate a response.

As is I'm not sure I can word a response worthy of this installment to the BtB series. Of course I will do my best to try anyways.

These last 17 chapters have certainly been a roller coaster. A suspenseful wait on bated breath. Reading the last few words of this chapter, knowing this was the end of this piece, was like releasing a breath I wasn't aware I was holding. The fresh air filling my metaphorical lungs brought a cool relief to my psyche that instantly troubled with the thought of what could possibly be next? We have settled a few mysteries, we have righted a few wrongs and despite all the players not being on the same page we are making progress. But the relief this progress brings is eclipsed by the deep red clouds on the horizon as foreboding as the characters who wear them and my heart stills in an icy silence. "You can't stop the clock". No you cannot however you can stop my breath and freeze my heart with words so well written and truly magical that I still can't distinguish left from right, up from down... Reality from fiction. The pieces are in place, clearly in motion but where are we overall? What step will happen next? How much longer will we have this stolen peace?

I recognize I can go read the next installment now. However I must take a moment to remember to breath. Won't do me good if I drown in the words you have written. So thank you for another wonderful piece. It's truly delectable in its ability to fulfill every want and need I as a reader could possibly want.

Msr.
Nathan M chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
I left a review after reading "Break to Breathe". I have not much else to add after reading this. Absolutely incredible writing, and I'm immediately going to read the next part. I am so glad that this seems to have received the support it deserves, because it is truly amazing writing.
Emis chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
Can't play without the pieces, Hyūga…wouldn't mind a rematch

Shikamaru! Ahhhh! Your lines! So beautiful! So many feels!
Emis chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
and waited for the stars…wishing on the first one he saw, that one day he'd get one moment more…

NEJI! Oh snap this line gave me so many feels.

And we finally start to get more insight on what happened to Shikamaru! This has me gripped! I can't wait to find out more!
Emis chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Eeeeeee! Shukaku! Oh snap. Like the worst person to access Neji's mental strength after he attacked his son! And "saw" him cry. Ahhh i can't wait to know what happens!
Emis chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
Aww they are so adorable! They are beginning to understand it and accept it even in the slightest. At least Neji is. Or already has!
Emis chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
So beautiful and emotional. Their conversations and their fight and their lovemaking. Everything was so beautiful. I loved it so much! Thank you.
Emis chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Don't fight it Shikamaru! You can't!
Emis chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
Neji! Coming to Shikamaru's 'rescue'! I love it Oh my glob the end so cute! I can't even handle how giddy I am right now!
Emis chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Neji! Oh no! So much info in this chapter! I I love this so much! I cannot tear my eyes away. Thank you.
Emis chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Bless you for continuing your series! I cried out in joy when I saw the continuation.
Laraleecroft chapter 17 . 11/14/2015