Reviews for On The Cusp
Nathan M chapter 17 . 8/31
I left a review after reading "Break to Breathe". I have not much else to add after reading this. Absolutely incredible writing, and I'm immediately going to read the next part. I am so glad that this seems to have received the support it deserves, because it is truly amazing writing.
Emis chapter 17 . 5/22
Can't play without the pieces, Hyūga…wouldn't mind a rematch

Shikamaru! Ahhhh! Your lines! So beautiful! So many feels!
Emis chapter 16 . 5/22
and waited for the stars…wishing on the first one he saw, that one day he'd get one moment more…

NEJI! Oh snap this line gave me so many feels.

And we finally start to get more insight on what happened to Shikamaru! This has me gripped! I can't wait to find out more!
Emis chapter 15 . 5/22
Eeeeeee! Shukaku! Oh snap. Like the worst person to access Neji's mental strength after he attacked his son! And "saw" him cry. Ahhh i can't wait to know what happens!
Emis chapter 13 . 5/20
Aww they are so adorable! They are beginning to understand it and accept it even in the slightest. At least Neji is. Or already has!
Emis chapter 12 . 5/20
So beautiful and emotional. Their conversations and their fight and their lovemaking. Everything was so beautiful. I loved it so much! Thank you.
Emis chapter 10 . 5/20
Don't fight it Shikamaru! You can't!
Emis chapter 9 . 5/20
Neji! Coming to Shikamaru's 'rescue'! I love it Oh my glob the end so cute! I can't even handle how giddy I am right now!
Emis chapter 8 . 5/20
Neji! Oh no! So much info in this chapter! I I love this so much! I cannot tear my eyes away. Thank you.
Emis chapter 1 . 5/20
Bless you for continuing your series! I cried out in joy when I saw the continuation.
Laraleecroft chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
Standing ovation 3
Laraleecroft chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
oh my god please tell me this is NOT heading in a "love triangle" direction...ugh it was going so well...
moonlesslife chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
I justwant to thank you for continuing on this wonderful story and showing us again how everyone has their own secrets and demons that will continue to haunt us. I look forward to reading the next two in the series.
jj chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
still one the fence about this but Im still hooked tho I might wait a bit before I read the next two
Noabi chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Great niji/shica pairing, It gave me the interest to read more about their dynamic. Thank you for sharing