Reviews for Hypothermia
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
LOOOL! That "Please say matches. I'm thinking about setting my hair on fire." line was SUCH an Audrey thing to say! Love the snuggles, and their reluctance to stop snuggling. ;)
guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lol so cute, Nathan wanting to stay cuddled with Audrey. They make such an amazing couple. ;D
othiara chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cute. Love it!
Neo Nobody chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
HAVEN HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR A SECOND SEASON! (!)
DNelson chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was really sweet.

You said that you had a link to the Save Haven petition, where is it? (The show is like a warm fuzzy X-Files)

DNelson
SolrSurfr3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awwww that's adorable! I love this pairing. What is it about Nathan that's so vaguely adorable? I just don't get it!

But, yeah. Story's going to my fav's.
MrsB chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I like it a lot!
Jamie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
ahhhh. who doesn't love touchy Nathan. lol. i love it. it'z very adorable.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
awww this is so adorable! any chance to touch her!
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, that would be a perfect opportunity for Nathan! Wish they'd do that on the show! LOL
candy-cake chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So adorable. I like the way you make everything so subtle. ]
OnePerCentClub chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That's so sweet! Thanks!
Haven-hoster chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loved it a bunch! I'm a total N/A shipper, and I loved this! Do you think you could continue it? It's just the thing I need after a long day of school (high school just turns your brain into pudding and your body into jelly) Total candy for any N/A shipper! Please continue or write another one!
AppleLass chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Yay! Nice and light-hearted, with just the right amount of humor and Nathan's inability to confess his secret.