Reviews for Don't Let Go
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I can't even. This is just too much for me! How can they be more adorable than they are? I'm too far gone for these two. I'm a puddle of goo. ;)
MistressSunshine chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was absolutely precious. I would love to watch these two skating together! Thanks for the image!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I just died of happiness. _
asesina chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was so sweet! I loved the Christmas setting and the Annie/Auggie fluff.
MuttsandMoggies chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awww...so cute!
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
...

*SQUEE*

I really should be able to have a more intelligent response than that, methinks. However...

...

*SQUEE*

Seriously, USA should hire you. I would hire you. You really do write Auggie well.

And oh, yeah...*SQUEE*
bconn369 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I just love these little bits of fluff. So stinkin' cute. Thanks for making me smile this morning!

Oh, and I'm totally there with you, waiting for winter. Be gone, nasty heat and humidity!
Emaelin chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oops, sorry I've been slacking on the cookies.. My three AP classes are kicking my butt. I didn't know a teacher could honestly expect a student to do that much work in a week, and then take a test on it on the friday of that week. So your bunnies will have to make do with these lovely sugar cookies i bought from the store. And some Smarties. My mom bought the jumbo-size Smartie bag. I'm gonna be eating them for months... On the bright side, this is a lovely, wonderful one-shot. Adorable! I had the same idea about the skating a while back, and once I get the time to write out two more drabbles for my iPod challenge thingee, you can see my version of 'Skating'. To be honest, I've had the first three of the five typed for a couple weeks now. And then school started. And then my bestie got mono, so I'm helping him out when I can. And then the new season of all my fall TV shows started, so I'm trying to keep up with those at the same time as school and I'm clearly crazy for trying to do all of this at once. Anyway, great job with this little one-shot, and I can't wait to see new chapters on all your stories! I've lost track, there's so many of them I'm reading... Hugs and cookies, ~E
Uria chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved this

Excellent fluffy goodness and God bless
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Really sweet, yet again. I wish I had her good luck. I fell on my face too. Gave myself a beautiful black and blue eye that lasted for more than two weeks. Haven't gotten back on the ice since.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Auggie's so great. I love that he incorporated Annie's family into their outing out. He's able to mix her two worlds together well and I bet Annie enjoys that. Plus the two nieces are adorable.

:) Love how Auggie can make Annie love the rain and the snow. He's just that good. I love the scene you painted with them sitting together looking at the tree and snow. So cute. And that kiss certainly didn't hurt either!

Til later readings
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Don't worry, I live in Oregon and am always excited for the snow. We get an okay amount of snow fall, but it is rare to get it to stick, and if it does, normally it rains afterwards.
um chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this is soooo sweet! i absolutely loved it!