Reviews for The Semi Pro Hypotheses
stellarrdrift chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I love these little snippets!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Very good and very nice.

Rate: A
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yup, nice! :)
someone179 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
nice xD
johanna chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this is so hot and kick ass. You have made lots of good points about some episodes that got me thinking, and I think this would make sense if it happened..
magikvmc chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Loved your story! That single quote from the pilot is probably what fuels my current S/P obsession. The fact that it is canon that Sheldon is actually a sexual being gives me hope that some day this will be realized in the show.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Cute d(*-*)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
GAHH, that last one was PERFECT and perfectly delicious. That IS hope it will happen. Wonderful job. :D

~Red
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
hahaha! this was AWESOME! i loved it a lot! :D
Serenechemnerd chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Love love love this! Especially the first quote from the pilot...Had to go watch that again just for the pure joy of that episode! You did an amazing job with the short inner monologue for each of them! And the first quote reminds us all that Sheldon does in fact have some deal. Wonderful! Also I had to read it twice in an hour it was so delightful!
Torriaa-42 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I loved this! Really cute, but hot where it was needed. Great job! :)
bigbangtheoryfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Funny but slightly disturbing. I could never imagine Sheldon doing or thinking those things. Penny, yes, but Sheldon? No way.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Great ficlet!
SarahInHiding chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved this! That you kept so true to canon, while still allowing us to hope by delving inside their deepest darkest thoughts is brilliant!

Did I mention I love this?