Reviews for Wishing Upon A Satellite
brankel1 chapter 14 . 10/3
Love it.
sabbylou42 chapter 14 . 9/29
Wow! I just thought of this story yesterday, because I hadn't re-read in a while and it's still on of my faves. I was going to check it out today, and surprise...there was a notice of update in my box today, yay! Love the Bella/Jared twist of this story, and the struggles they have been going through. Love the sweetness and sexiness too. Thanks so much for continuing the writing!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 14 . 9/29
ooh, bad form Jake.
mrs.koara chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Absolutely fantastic story so far. Was sad that I just started this today and have reached the last chapter already. I can't wait for more
theReading-is-life chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
New chapter please!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
I'm glad Jared's encouraging her to go to college.
Stelle's Pen chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
Wow, this is heavy...
decadenceofmysoul chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
Awesome story so far!
alecygoodness22 chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
I'm glad to see the others sticking up for Leah, Sam was being a giant deuche bag. I hope she and Jacob can find a way to make it work. I was kind of surprised Paul was he one to defend Sam, given the way he is usually portrayed to detest imprinting, it was a interesting twist. I'll be interested to see how Jared & Bella's imprint works long distance too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jane chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Okay, Harvard, I'm starting to understand.
Jane chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I guess there's a reason for all that pain she's talking about. A lot of angst but no insight yet. I'll read another chapter to see if there's a good reason or if she's waffling for no good reason other than she's like her mother.
mia chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
More?good story
Cailley Rachelle chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Sooo how's this affect things? more soon!?
notashamedtobe chapter 12 . 6/15/2015