Reviews for Wishing Upon A Satellite
mia chapter 12 . 7/17
More?good story
Cailley Rachelle chapter 12 . 6/16
Sooo how's this affect things? more soon!?
notashamedtobe chapter 12 . 6/15
Cool update
decadenceofmysoul chapter 12 . 6/15
Awesome story so far!
kikXsesshy chapter 1 . 4/2
I love it so far
geenakmom chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Wow. Real good. I'm hooked on this and I really hope you pick it back up.
geenakmom chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Bella is too consumed by the imprint. It goes back to the prologue, now I know why she runs.
geenakmom chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I'm glad she manned up to apologize to Jared. Kim coming out of the house was seriously wrong. I really do want to believe Jared but he did kiss her. I just don't know about these two, I want them to have the HEA but I also want her to get out for school and keep it friends between them for now.
geenakmom chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
And I thought the double date part of the night was going to be the disaster. I can understand the girls frustration and now her fears of rejection. She was pretty harsh on him though, he was trying to be a gentleman and not screw on the first date.
geenakmom chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Their imprint is too consuming. She can't give up Harvard. Even if she should to be with him.

Double date sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
geenakmom chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
He put himself out there for her and she walked to Jake? Well I see her reasons but she should've waited to all to Jake and cleared everything with Jared first. Yeah emotional overload for poor Bella. And the all consuming intensity. I can see why in the prologue she's leaving.
geenakmom chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
She knows and is terrified and confused. Poor girl.
geenakmom chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Woah what a roller coaster of emotions for Bella.
geenakmom chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Intense.

If he imprinted why is he still with Kim?
geenakmom chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Awesome she got accepted to Harvard. Spending time with Jake is always a blast. Imprint on Jared in front of Jake and Kim, wow. Poor Leah I always thought she got the roughest out of it.