Reviews for Of Finances and Implied Threesomes
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Well, that was made of win. :D There is just something about Kurt&Jesse and Kurt&Mike that I love. Putting all three of them together? Awesomesauce.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Heheh love it, so cute/hot _
Rebel Paisley chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm not really a big fan of Mike/Kurt, but Mike/Jesse/Kurt...

Yeah, now we enter the realm of magical-rainbow-eternal-glory-love times, and it is wonderful

Potikanda chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Totally, completely and utterly not the pairing I was expecting, but HOT AS HELL. YEOWZA.
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
At first, I didnt want to read this, because of the odd pairing.

But u really made it work! :)

Bloody Mary
nubianamy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Adorable... and I'm such a sucker for threesomes. )

-amy
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it! It was sexy and funny and cute and sweet all rolled into a hot little 3 way!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I don't understand why I love all these highly unusual pairings so much. That was really good!
Reenan Lefey chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ooh I've been waiting for one of these!
sarahsayswoof chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is so freaking adorable. Never would of thought of these 3 ending up together, but you make it work so well. I especially love the idea of Mike and Jesse arguing endlessly over mashed potato portion sizes. Gah! So cute.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Interesting haha. I'm not usually a fan of threesomes, but that was good!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awesome
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh - oh my God. This just made me grin so hard that my face hurt. Stupid boys, not getting jobs so they won't stop sitting together and complaining.
Lia chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was lovely! I have such a weakness for threesome fic and your Jesse is adorable :) I wish you had more reviews for this one! 3 love your writing
monkeycgm chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
can i just say how epically awesome this pairing and story is? i loved it!