Reviews for If Only
Ocicat chapter 2 . 4/14
idk flawless bronze skin and 7 feet height is quite a turnoff, there's something inherently creepy about a walking flawless bronze statue lol

kinda like that psychology thing: "the uncanny" as an experience that seems familiar yet foreign at the same time, causing some sort of brain confusion and, ultimately, a feeling of fear or repulsion.

damn jealous of him getting all the fun of jumping off that ledge though! it probably got a bit boring when he reached terminal velocity, but i'm sure it was relaxing view all the same :P
Ocicat chapter 1 . 4/14
Ohhh what a novel fanfic idea! :D
Love what his future looked like and all the science behind his studies :)
MadmansDeath chapter 2 . 3/24
may i have s'more? (if you don't get that reference you missed your childhood)
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 2 . 2/26
too bad its stopped...
Michael1357 chapter 2 . 2/25
haha love the premise and I hope you keep it going, there is a sad lack of almighty/parady naruto story and this is shaping up to be good, nice job :P
"Inari's tits, what the hell is going on?" *falls over giggling*
Myroleran chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Love it keep up goodwork
Manillalu chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
...only two chapters? You had me soooooo excited there it was such a freaking awesome beginning!
Error4North chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Very interesting story, sad it hasn't gone further.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Nice story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
supert history
alemery chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Wooooow. This is cool!
Zephiraya chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Fun so far ) i'm looking forward to the other girls!

Xoxo
Zephi
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I come back to read this story every few months or so, and I'm always sad when I reach the end . I guess it's never going to be finished, since it's been 3 years since the last update, which is a real shame, as it is a truly awesome read.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2013