Reviews for soul and maka's shibusen love story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
The grammar is so bad and confusing, please check through this, it was a good story but so hard to read, I only managed to get through chapter one. Ugh
sierra chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Loved it i love soul eater and wish in the end soula and maka did get togeither sadly they didnt but i loved it
Markiplier chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
hmmm... DO OCTO DAD... but I like it
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I'm happy that they can stay together:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM his Cuz is a vampire
jada chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
That's cute and so funny he was going crazy
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
LOL'S funny please write the life of their kids

my email is ()
send me the link to the next one
seline7787 chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Loved it so much please continue the story pretty please
KCEverdeen chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
TO ALL CHAPTERS: I absolutely loved this fanfiction! The fight scenes, the romance, the creativity was really amazing! Except I felt some chapters were either too short or were rushed a bit. I found myself confused at some points. But... besides that you did an amazing job! Keep writing! :)
Stephen Woods chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
I completely loved this fan fiction and it kept me in suspense soo many times that I almost could feel my heart drop when the scenes that were very important actual happened. PS you should just continue from here and tell about what happens before and after the honey moon.
Lauren H chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
U did so good! Plzzzzzz make more!
anoymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
cute!i wish this was in the anime
S.V.E chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
i think its funny wen Kami said "Your soul is mine Soul Eater" lol
kailynn bates chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
it was really rushed. you should have made more delimmas but other than that its really good
Gilbert Beilschmidt-Prussia chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Omg i LOVED this story! Ilaughed at some parts , cried when soulsgrandparents died. & freaked out when soul was bitten &" turned into a hafling lol please write about their kids(if u havent already)