Reviews for Hell Chef's True Identity?
Dogs2me chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hello, good story. Its well written and funny. i'm not sure if this is based on the PS2 Game or the series. Ha-Ha, it is probably both. I have only played the PS2 game becuase the series are creeping me out. I stopped watching at the end of episode one, its just SOO creepy :O. Anyways, back to the story. As I said, I have only played the ps2 game of it, but Im not sure Hells Chef is a girl..I think he's a man but then again, its suppost to be funny?

Angel/Devil dog would probably let the Brunette get in the Chef's way or something I dont think she would move her out of the way? LOL then again, I only played the PS2 game so I wouldnt know. Please, Please, Please add more stories about GHS I will just call it that for short. Like how Neko Zombie the Patchwork Cat played a trick on the whole hotel? that would be like, soo funny! XD anyways, just PM me if you want some ideas, Im full of them cause I have written lots of short stories about GHS (Gregory Horror Show) Keep up the good work! :P and dont forget to add more stories!

Dogs2me
NeonKid909 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow, nice story there. full of mystery, hidden secrets and such.

and lol, Chef turns out be a girl

Still, good job!