Reviews for Doesn't Have to be Him
Nahnahnahnah. BB gets pissed because Raven said yes to Robin, and isnt exactly fond of her. Go from there.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
PLEASE, If you haven't already continue this
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i quite liked this! very fluffy and well written
i do have a question that's nagging at me though...how old do you place them in this story? i felt that it had some hints of maturity, but at the same time it went back to the vibe surrounding the show when they're about 16ish.
just curious, since it seemed here and there and not really anywhere specific to me at least haha
cuponoodles chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awww
It was so freaking vute C:
Cristy-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I Loved it, you should do more like this one
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! - goes on forever till there's a sequel :D
Super Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
What! Don't stop. To good to stop! Great story! Please update!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Dammit all your stories are so amazing! This one was particularly adorable *O*

I love BB, he's too funny x3
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
D'aww. This was SO cute! D

Hehe, I especially loved this part: "Stupid Robin." Beast Boy snapped the twig. "Stupid birdbrain." He snapped the twig again. "Stupid I-can-do-everything-myself leader." He snapped the twigs until they were nothing but tiny pieces of bark. "Ooh, look at me, I'm wearing a mask and I'm so mysterious and cool."

Hahah! You totally nailed Beast Boy there. I could so see him doing that!

Anyway, lovely characterization and nice plotline, it all came together neatly. Amazing job with the emotions and details, about halfway through I actually wanted to cry because I was hurting for the characters. xD (Beast Boy especially.) Nice ending, I love how you didn't rush into a confession or kiss, but you kept it in character and at a good pace. Loved it!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
sequel please!
darlingneverland chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was so well written and such a cute read. I really enjoyed it. :)
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So sweet :)
greenluvr14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yes, Raven. It had to be Beast Boy because he's that awesome. :) Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
HEHE aw :) that was cute ;)
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Cute. A little unresolved, but that's the point, no? ;) I like it.