Reviews for Synergy
tell that to my writer's block chapter 2 . 6/17
Thank you for publishing this. It made me extremely happy.
CreepyNick1 chapter 2 . 1/26
this is cute
StrongCharlie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This story is so adorable, and intensely sweet. I was wriggling in my chari, the kids are amazing, and i like the way you've captures the adults'. :) Keep it up, you've got a talent!
remusjohnnlupin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh god this is so fantastic. You had me laughing and squealing and flailing around in all the right places. The plot is so well written and I couldn't stop reading. The father son relationship was so heart wrenchingly amazing and cute and I love the way Sirius handled kids. The matchmaking was hilarious and fun to read. You got tears out of me when Sirius did the Dora and Remus story on the first date. Everything was just so beautiful. I'm so in love with this story. You are definitely the best Wolfstar writer I've come across. Ugh just so beautiful :')
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
OMG this is brilliant and hilarious and so lovely. Such a good story. I adored them making the book together and two phrases made me laugh out loud on the train! One was the 'just looks like a bum to me'! And the other was a later one that I forget alexactly but it was soo funny. Brilliant writing.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awwww this is lovely and funny and gorgeous and sweet. So imaginative
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
That was so perfect. Honestly can't think of any words to describe it. Absolutely loved it :)
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Aww, this story is really awesome...
Honestly, that's one of the best AU I've ever read! (I feel like I'm writing for every story of yours but that's true )
It was so cute, I actually read it twice in a row, I wouldn't have mind if you've made it longer!
sleepynightvale chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
God I love this story. The Remus/Sirius dynamic is just so adorable. I love the whole Teddy-Harry partnership thing. They're so cute :) and you right smut like no other. Amazing work, loved it!
Furious Dee chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Ahh, a good solid romance... the innocence of midget matchmakers! One day they'll realise exactly what they've done, and be suitably grossed out that they caused it - especially Teddy. ;-) Got to love them getting caught doing 'kissing stuff' in the kitchen too.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
That was bloody brilliant, I love reading your AU fics about Sirius and Remus. I reread Muse today then read this because you're so bloody brilliant i absolutely adore the idea of Sirius being a kindy teacher, the sirius in this story is just sooo adorable. nice work and i'm off to read more of your works :)
LupinIsABabe chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
You make me squuuuirm with utter delight with your writing prowess. You are going to be big. :)
Empress of Fools chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This is freaking awesome . I knew I loved your fics for a reason. Write more like this! xx
Inky74 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
So so cute, I love how five year old Harry and Teddy are match making! Absolutely adorable :)
tym4change chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I do believe this was your first multi-chapter fic I ever read...yep, just checked...and I was enchanted from the start. I never, ever thought that I could enjoy non magic AU...it just seemed to defeat the purpose of being an hp fanfiction and just turned into something else, but you completely proved me wrong. This was...stupendous. (yes, I'm having A LOT of fun with big words XD)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »