Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
If they were not crazy for him it would be better but I loved it anyway
big FAN chapter 45 . 2/5
This is my fifth time reading this story and I gotta say. It never gets old. Even though I know whats going to happen I still hang on to every word. I have always been a cody fan and I have seen people attempt stories like yours before but no one in all of the thousands of fanfiction that I have read has ever kept my enjoyment as much as your story. From the 1st chapter starting cody off with Heather till the last chapter with the classic harem ending. I have loved every bit of it. I know you haven't been active for 6 years now and you probably with never read this but I feel like I had to write something, you know?
PunkCity13 chapter 45 . 8/29/2016
This story is so good, I read it twice! Good job, bacon person.
BrandonKR chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Why did Cody get voted off? This was his chance to win and get a girlfriend but that all failed. I'm gonna miss that kid.
BrandonKR chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
Poor Cody, I hope's he's okay. I HATE ALEJANDRO AND I WANT TO KICK THAT LATIN JERK'S BUTT!
BrandonKR chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
THAT WAS AWESOME! Cody got in a fight with a villain but won and got respect from some of the girls.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/26/2016
Awesome job with this amazing you write more about Cody cause your damn good at you surprised me when all the girls shared Cody and i am glad you did it always sadden me when everybody else leaves the rest of the girls hanging sad after Cody picked one.

p.s when are you coming back if ever?
theblackdarkshadow chapter 33 . 4/2/2016
so genius i love this story please stay writing
Guest chapter 45 . 2/20/2016
Nice story
The Coordinator chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is one the best stories I have ever read beginning to end. I wish more people could write stuff like this. I mean this is pure ART!
Killablue23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This sucked
SilverMidnightWolf chapter 45 . 4/25/2015
While I know this was last updated in 2010, but one cannot ignore pure genius and awesomeness, which in this case is you and this story. You, sir, should be famous right now. I have experience with all types of stories and know how to criticize them. You have some grammar mistakes here and there, but I'm sure that no one minds. While this was mainly focused on Romance; Action, Adventure, and Humor were also present. With the way you went with the story, all these genres were balanced out quite well, which I would like to compare it to a well mixed morning coffee. I love the ending despite it being cliche. The challenges matches what Chris would think and do, but Chris didn't really get any camera time, he only got it before and after challenges or at the beginning and end of the chapters. I read some of the haters reviews. While I get their point, the reason was because it was way too original and the fact people have different taste, I have to disagree. This is your story so you decide what occurs. So if the haters don't like then why are they still reading this. One last thing, the originality of this story is what caught my attention. Everyone else just used the canon plot and added some stuff here and there, but you, instead used your ideas and converted them into a masterpiece. I will not be bias. You did not get some personalities perfect, like Duncan's, and you also made some parts too dramatic, like Cody's fight scenes and Geoff going insane. You killed off some of my favorite characters, such as Trent, Noah, and DJ, but it goes with the story really well. Overall, in my opinion, this story is going with a 9 out of 10. I wish you a happy life and hope you keep writing.
zafnak chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Wow Gwen plays dirty! Communal bathing! Way to stack the deck in her favor.
zafnak chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Though they sound icky, all those foods...with perhaps the exception of tripe sausage, are delicacies and not too bad tasting and Foie Gras is a horribly expensive one at that.
FOWLKON chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
How anyone missed this is beyond me, but when Heather the witch kissed Prince Cody the white knight, that Chris used, about it being a "Grimm fairy tale" made me chuckle. Very humorous.