Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
zafnak chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Wow Gwen plays dirty! Communal bathing! Way to stack the deck in her favor.
zafnak chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Though they sound icky, all those foods...with perhaps the exception of tripe sausage, are delicacies and not too bad tasting and Foie Gras is a horribly expensive one at that.
FOWLKON chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
How anyone missed this is beyond me, but when Heather the witch kissed Prince Cody the white knight, that Chris used, about it being a "Grimm fairy tale" made me chuckle. Very humorous.
FOWLKON chapter 45 . 7/19/2014
First of for you to have written this as a noob, let me just say, "Job well done". Between the drama, adventure, humor, and romance, you've balanced it all really well. You kept all of the characters in-character, although, you could've implemented Chris in more of the scenes, considering that he is the host of the show.

Your Plot line was well-executed; noting that you wanted to revisit Niagara, perhaps if you went to San Francisco after Rapa Nui, then Alaska, then onto the Russian Far East and Japan, then the rest of Asia, then down to Australia, India, Africa, Brazil, the Caribbean and Florida, to Europe, you could've jumped from Newfoundland to Niagara, and and maybe ended the story in New York. However, how you used Bran Castle in Romania, Nyborg Castle in Denmark, and Alcatraz, at the times of the story in which you did, you couldn't have done any more perfectly than that. Perfectly poetic.

Niagara with the harem would've incurred loads of hilarity though. Which brings me to the harem ending. I don't know if that was your intention or just a cop out, but given Cody's meek and indecisive nature, it fits, oddly enough. And how you left it open-ended with the question of whether or not the harem will last was interesting in my opinion, because, it forces the readers to use their imagine to interpret what they think should happen. Whether or not if there is a sequel, one-shot or not, is entirely up to you.

The one problem I have had with this whole story, is the spelling and grammar (I know, right?). I was able to overlook most of your mistakes because your story was easy to follow to begin with. The one thing that really annoyed me the most was your usage of verbs, specifically, how you kept switching between past-tense and present-tense while describing the scenes. Had you turned this as a paper to a teacher for a writing class, the teacher would've told you the stick with either one or the other. I tend to stick with past-tense because its easier, but that's just me. Overall, for a noob, you've certainly written yourself a masterpiece. BRAVO! Now what about the the second and third gen characters from Revenge of the Island and Pahkitew Island?
Guest chapter 45 . 7/3/2014
Why don't you shut up fuckyou34 this was a good story so fuck you
RecklessBaka chapter 45 . 6/1/2014
That was actually a pretty damn good story.

Well done man.
Skillet28561 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice story.. I only have one complaint
Duncan In canon: Jerk with SOME morals who actually did try to apologize to courtney for how harsh it all went down before she kicked him in the nuts
Duncan in your story:Soulless, Unremorseful, mysoginistic caveman.
totallyanonymous chapter 45 . 3/31/2014
Good story; a few grammar mistakes; mostly in character with a few ooc moments; very nice
Good work
Marshall chapter 41 . 2/16/2014
That was... AMAZING :D
Guest chapter 45 . 8/9/2013
YOU SUCK BITCH!
lordkalel chapter 40 . 8/6/2013
The correct phrase in spanish of that curse is JODETE PERRA.
Blazelord chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
BWAHAHAHA! pickpocketed by Winnie the Pooh, you sir are PURE GENIUS! You should either right a book or make a tv series
Fuckyou34 chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
OMG THIS FANFICTION BLOWS! SUCK IT OUT OUT YOUR VAGINA PUSSY HOLE! IT WAS A PIECE OF
Shadow-Digital chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
This was an awesome story an for a n00b as you say it was very original and well characterized plusit get's you to read it fron the beggining
PS2wizard chapter 45 . 3/26/2012
*Standing ovation* Wow, good story. I can't believe this was done by a noob, no offense. As Cody fan, I approve of this. I'm a little skeptical on the Cody getting all the girls ending, but I like thwe creativity of it. Makes it so all the fans are happy, kinda.I was kinda shocked about how open Gwen was to admitting her feelings, and I never expected Courtney or Heather to like Cody.

I don't know if you're still reading this, but have you considered doing a spin-off series with Cody and his "harem"? I would love to see that, it would be funny. Anyway, great story and I'd love to hear your thoughts on my spin-off idea and maybe get your opinion on my story "Total Drama Unleashed".