Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5
Is this ever going to update?
Beastinjake506 chapter 45 . 7/17
I see you sneaking in that Tallahassee quote lmao
PetitPas9747 chapter 45 . 6/28
Bueno por fin después de 3 días termino este fanfic y daré mis observaciones:
1. Para no ser un escritor frecuente de fanfics este no se sintió lento ni muy apresurado, se sintió como estar viendo la serie original, quizá con un Chris mas calmado pero es verdad que eso fue un error por parte de los productores originales, volverlo con el tiempo un psicópata desalmado, era malvado pero no tanto y esto fue perfecto en este fanfic.
2. Quizá me falto más participación por parte del Chef, o algunos desafíos dirigidos por el, como el de la prisión o el de la guerra entre barcos cuando se disolvieron los equipos... pero entiendo que por el curo de la historia no se pudo cambiar
3. Creo que lograste redimir ante mis ojos un personaje que para algunos era infravalorado, incluyéndome. Siempre vi a Cody como alguien un poco acosador y...patético por insistir mucho en un romance sin futuro, además de dejarse acosar por Sierra, pero aunque el fanfic termino con él sin tener esa fuerza extra que esperaba, también demuestro ser de los concursantes de corazón más noble y en esta competencia eso destaca mucho
4. Me encanto todo el asunto del harem, me recordó a algunos animes, aunque el único conflicto que tuve fue con Bridgette Para mi su pareja con Geof siempre fue la mejor, pero llego a un punto en la historia donde apoyaba que saliera con Cody...todavía me confunde pero no esta mal.
chicos, dios...es como si la maldad loca de Chris se dividiera entre algunos chicos. Fue todo muy muy loco y quizá por eso no sentí que hiciera falta la crueldad del anfitrión del programa. Porque con los demás teníamos esa parte. Sin embargo pobre Geof...
6. Finalmente el punto malo para mi es el desenlace. Hubiera preferido que se decidiera por una o por ninguna, y la verdad pensé que escogería entre Gwen o Sierra pero bueno, eso ya es gusto personal de cada quien, por todo lo demás fue un gran fanfic, te felicito.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/10
I'll never understand how a suitcase just spontaneously bursts open especially if it has latches which all of them do. Still loved the story though.
HorsemanOTA chapter 45 . 3/7
wow where to start! this was an awesome fic! eveything you did from the teams, to the challenges, to the twists, to how everyone reacted, to that awesome ending. i loved all of it. honestly wasn't expecting that ending but it was very welcome. binged this fic roughly around three days and it was well worth it. Thank you for the read!
Later Daze
TheLivingMyth chapter 45 . 10/12/2020
Glad I finished this in one go. Ngl it was a bit predictable in a few parts, but overall I enjoyed this fanfiction. Thank you for making it.

Ciao
~TheLivingMyth
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2020
I read this a few years back and just have been re-reading it. I'm not a fan of the harem aspect, but the story on the whole is quite well-written! The characters are portrayed well, and the different directions some of them go through (like Geoff) progress in a way that feels pretty natural. The romance plots with Cody are good, but honestly I think the strongest plots are the ones that aren't part of the romance stuff. In particular, I really enjoyed Noah, Izzy, and Justin's alliance plot. I think my biggest complaint is that Cody as a character comes across as... a lot more angsty than I feel he should. Aside from areas of World Tour when he was stressed about Sierra, or sad that Gwen left, he tends to be pretty upbeat. If you look at Island, there's hardly ever a moment when he's not smiling. A handful of points in this story, he feels a little more... downcast. There's some good moments that balance that out, like his excitement at Disney World, but overall just a little gripe. As far as the harem goes, aside from just not being a fan of harem stories, there's some parts where the romance is a little less believable than I felt like it should be. Courtney was the major one who I really couldn't buy falling for Cody. Also, I think people are a little too lenient on Sierra... After everything that happened in World Tour, Cody falling for her is basically stockholm syndrome. Let's not beat around the bush, she literally paralyzes him at one point so she could massage his feet against his will. And she pretends to be sad/mad at him just to guilt-trip/threaten him into giving her permission to harass him. And she forcefully kisses him and steals his underwear MANY times. Like guys, that's not ok. She really should get called out on that in a bigger way than "lol Sierra's so wacky." She's literally a sexual predator. And I've never really been a fan of Gwen returning Cody's feelings; that's just a personal thing though. For what it's worth it's done well. Heather and Cody have really good chemistry; I like Aleheather more but it's still pretty good. Oddly, Bridgette was probably the best one to fit with Cody despite the fact they'd never interacted. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have paired any of them with Cody. I headcanon Cody as gay, albeit very, very deep in the closet (believe me, his attraction to Gwen doesn't disconfirm that. I'm gay, and before I accepted that, there were plenty of times where I had really strong crushes on girls, at least so I thought, but was just kinda convincing myself I felt that way. It's pretty normal!), but that's just my personal interpretation so it's obviously not the be-all-end-all.

Overall, the story is written pretty dang well! Not perfect, but has a lot of skill and thought in it! I know it's an old story so the author will probably never read this review, but figured I'd go ahead and put my thoughts on it.
Renegade Generation chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
to the guy who said this "if anyone likes this. Please kill yourself. Please kill yourself. People like you and Cody need to die." There is is seriously all kinds of messed up with that and you need to seek professional help
Another guy chapter 45 . 6/23/2020
I can honestly say, of all the TD Fanfictions, this has proven to be the singular best, in my opinion, of them all. The humor and romance elements are overall balanced, and it feels uniquely perfect for TD. And that’s from someone who can’t stand TD.
Ethose chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Cody is such a bottom. Good story tho.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
If anyone likes this. Please kill yourself. Please kill yourself.
People like you and Cody need to die.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/7/2020
There needs to be more cody harem fics out there
ZLuizTD chapter 45 . 6/15/2019
I love this, best fanfic ever man!
Ragnar Kane chapter 45 . 6/2/2019
Oh wow...this story is really to find another story as amazing as this XD
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
are there any lemons in this fic?
520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »