Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
ChaosJeff chapter 2 . 3/17
Ignore my last review
ChaosJeff chapter 1 . 3/17
A little advice in my opinion, don’t write sentences by starting with the speakers name, say stuff like “blah blah” Noah said to Owen
TheLivingMyth chapter 28 . 2/5
Oysters die the moment you open their shell. Besides, Raw Oysters are fucking DElICIOUS! Screw anyone who hates them.
TheLivingMyth chapter 7 . 2/5
"You and I were meant for eachother"
That was a really bold statement, even for someone like Duncan
Reflective599 chapter 45 . 1/18
This...Was honestly kind-of amazing. I don't really read a lot of Total Drama, but, I have come across a few, and I can genuinely say I enjoyed this. The relationships and interactions were believable, if a little quick in some cases ( Courtney Face-Turn/ Geoff's Psychosis) and the way things unfolded fit what I've seen of the show very well, albeit with a little more swearing when needed.

The only real question I have is a little nit-picky, pothole, that I don't even think matters. The way Chris had explained it, the reason they refused to reimburse Heather's Winning's was because after Chris handed it to her, it was no longer his/ the shows responsibility, no matter how little time she actually managed to hold on to it. At the end of this though, Neither Chris nor anyone else ever handed over the cash to a winner, so, technically, the show still owes the new family of six five million dollars!

Other than that little thing though (And honestly, I'm probably reading way to deeply into it) This was a down right amazing story, that I actually ended up burning through unless than two days out of sheer enjoyment. Well done my friend, and I hope to see more from you in the future!
Reflective599 chapter 17 . 1/18
Your kinda making start to ship Nizzy...Don't now how toffee about that.
Nice story chapter 12 . 1/17
I'm not a Canadian, but I can easily understand Jerd's Newfoundland accent. Is that bad?
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 45 . 6/11/2017
Then... he wakes up.

Would have been a good ending instead.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 26 . 6/11/2017
I saw that coming. It was so obvious.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 12 . 6/11/2017
Why would you vote off Ezekiel? I mean I could have clearly seen that coming from a mile away, but honestly you practically made the guy into comedic relief just to vote him off, which kinda sucks. He could have did better, but considering everyone else seemed important I'm not surprised. I'm thinking Sierra or Courtney would be going next if they lose again.
sdgeek chapter 45 . 6/8/2017
I just binged this story in two days after avoiding it for years because the first chapter made it seem like it was going to be exclusively CoHeather and I've just now started tolerating (and maybe even liking) other ships than Gwody. So, best challenges/chapters have to be Denmark and on up. Denmark, I honestly have no idea why I started to really get into the story here, but my bet was the second fight between Duncan and Cody. Russia, I HATED Alejandro here for obvious reasons, but I love me a good villain too! Tokyo, my god, those bonding moments between the five couples were heartbreaking! Though Gwody has to be my favorite because I LOVE the absurdity of Codette going to eat, Coco enjoying the view on top of the Tokyo Tower, and then Jacuzzi skinny dipping? It also didn't hurt that Gwody was and still is my OTP, but carrying on, I LOVE it when stories have a recap moment of sorts, and having all of the animals from throughout the season was what I would call a recap. And Hollywood, it was the finale! Now I will admit one time I may have skipped ahead to the end (when I still loathed this story) and the ending was spoiled, which I now regret doing. I will say this though: this story was amazing, mainly in the second half, being the merge. Premerge was alright, but I felt like it could've focused in others, but seeing the story is Codycentric, I see why it wasn't. But I enjoyed this story, and it's in my top ten favorite fanfictions on this site, that's for sure!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 12 . 6/8/2017
youre killing my joy for this fanfic
i mean, yeah cody is the prota but its not fair for ezekiel
good job anyway
i dont read this anymore
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This story was amazing! My favorite ship for Cody would probably be heather. Weird, right? I just ship it so freaked much! (Don't know why though)

Keep the great work!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/14/2017
If they were not crazy for him it would be better but I loved it anyway
big FAN chapter 45 . 2/5/2017
This is my fifth time reading this story and I gotta say. It never gets old. Even though I know whats going to happen I still hang on to every word. I have always been a cody fan and I have seen people attempt stories like yours before but no one in all of the thousands of fanfiction that I have read has ever kept my enjoyment as much as your story. From the 1st chapter starting cody off with Heather till the last chapter with the classic harem ending. I have loved every bit of it. I know you haven't been active for 6 years now and you probably with never read this but I feel like I had to write something, you know?