Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 45 . 6/11
Then... he wakes up.

Would have been a good ending instead.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 26 . 6/11
I saw that coming. It was so obvious.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 12 . 6/11
Why would you vote off Ezekiel? I mean I could have clearly seen that coming from a mile away, but honestly you practically made the guy into comedic relief just to vote him off, which kinda sucks. He could have did better, but considering everyone else seemed important I'm not surprised. I'm thinking Sierra or Courtney would be going next if they lose again.
sdgeek chapter 45 . 6/8
I just binged this story in two days after avoiding it for years because the first chapter made it seem like it was going to be exclusively CoHeather and I've just now started tolerating (and maybe even liking) other ships than Gwody. So, best challenges/chapters have to be Denmark and on up. Denmark, I honestly have no idea why I started to really get into the story here, but my bet was the second fight between Duncan and Cody. Russia, I HATED Alejandro here for obvious reasons, but I love me a good villain too! Tokyo, my god, those bonding moments between the five couples were heartbreaking! Though Gwody has to be my favorite because I LOVE the absurdity of Codette going to eat, Coco enjoying the view on top of the Tokyo Tower, and then Jacuzzi skinny dipping? It also didn't hurt that Gwody was and still is my OTP, but carrying on, I LOVE it when stories have a recap moment of sorts, and having all of the animals from throughout the season was what I would call a recap. And Hollywood, it was the finale! Now I will admit one time I may have skipped ahead to the end (when I still loathed this story) and the ending was spoiled, which I now regret doing. I will say this though: this story was amazing, mainly in the second half, being the merge. Premerge was alright, but I felt like it could've focused in others, but seeing the story is Codycentric, I see why it wasn't. But I enjoyed this story, and it's in my top ten favorite fanfictions on this site, that's for sure!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 12 . 6/8
ok
youre killing my joy for this fanfic
i mean, yeah cody is the prota but its not fair for ezekiel
good job anyway
i dont read this anymore
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 1 . 5/3
This story was amazing! My favorite ship for Cody would probably be heather. Weird, right? I just ship it so freaked much! (Don't know why though)

Keep the great work!
If they were not crazy for him it would be better but I loved it anyway
big FAN chapter 45 . 2/5
This is my fifth time reading this story and I gotta say. It never gets old. Even though I know whats going to happen I still hang on to every word. I have always been a cody fan and I have seen people attempt stories like yours before but no one in all of the thousands of fanfiction that I have read has ever kept my enjoyment as much as your story. From the 1st chapter starting cody off with Heather till the last chapter with the classic harem ending. I have loved every bit of it. I know you haven't been active for 6 years now and you probably with never read this but I feel like I had to write something, you know?
PunkCity13 chapter 45 . 8/29/2016
This story is so good, I read it twice! Good job, bacon person.
BrandonKR chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Why did Cody get voted off? This was his chance to win and get a girlfriend but that all failed. I'm gonna miss that kid.
BrandonKR chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
Poor Cody, I hope's he's okay. I HATE ALEJANDRO AND I WANT TO KICK THAT LATIN JERK'S BUTT!
BrandonKR chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
THAT WAS AWESOME! Cody got in a fight with a villain but won and got respect from some of the girls.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/26/2016
Awesome job with this amazing you write more about Cody cause your damn good at you surprised me when all the girls shared Cody and i am glad you did it always sadden me when everybody else leaves the rest of the girls hanging sad after Cody picked one.

p.s when are you coming back if ever?
theblackdarkshadow chapter 33 . 4/2/2016
so genius i love this story please stay writing
Guest chapter 45 . 2/20/2016