Reviews for Total Drama Luxury Tour
Awesome job with this amazing you write more about Cody cause your damn good at you surprised me when all the girls shared Cody and i am glad you did it always sadden me when everybody else leaves the rest of the girls hanging sad after Cody picked one.

p.s when are you coming back if ever?
theblackdarkshadow chapter 33 . 4/2
so genius i love this story please stay writing
Nice story
The Coordinator chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is one the best stories I have ever read beginning to end. I wish more people could write stuff like this. I mean this is pure ART!
Killablue23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This sucked
SilverMidnightWolf chapter 45 . 4/25/2015
While I know this was last updated in 2010, but one cannot ignore pure genius and awesomeness, which in this case is you and this story. You, sir, should be famous right now. I have experience with all types of stories and know how to criticize them. You have some grammar mistakes here and there, but I'm sure that no one minds. While this was mainly focused on Romance; Action, Adventure, and Humor were also present. With the way you went with the story, all these genres were balanced out quite well, which I would like to compare it to a well mixed morning coffee. I love the ending despite it being cliche. The challenges matches what Chris would think and do, but Chris didn't really get any camera time, he only got it before and after challenges or at the beginning and end of the chapters. I read some of the haters reviews. While I get their point, the reason was because it was way too original and the fact people have different taste, I have to disagree. This is your story so you decide what occurs. So if the haters don't like then why are they still reading this. One last thing, the originality of this story is what caught my attention. Everyone else just used the canon plot and added some stuff here and there, but you, instead used your ideas and converted them into a masterpiece. I will not be bias. You did not get some personalities perfect, like Duncan's, and you also made some parts too dramatic, like Cody's fight scenes and Geoff going insane. You killed off some of my favorite characters, such as Trent, Noah, and DJ, but it goes with the story really well. Overall, in my opinion, this story is going with a 9 out of 10. I wish you a happy life and hope you keep writing.
zafnak chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Wow Gwen plays dirty! Communal bathing! Way to stack the deck in her favor.
zafnak chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Though they sound icky, all those foods...with perhaps the exception of tripe sausage, are delicacies and not too bad tasting and Foie Gras is a horribly expensive one at that.
FOWLKON chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
How anyone missed this is beyond me, but when Heather the witch kissed Prince Cody the white knight, that Chris used, about it being a "Grimm fairy tale" made me chuckle. Very humorous.
FOWLKON chapter 45 . 7/19/2014
First of for you to have written this as a noob, let me just say, "Job well done". Between the drama, adventure, humor, and romance, you've balanced it all really well. You kept all of the characters in-character, although, you could've implemented Chris in more of the scenes, considering that he is the host of the show.

Your Plot line was well-executed; noting that you wanted to revisit Niagara, perhaps if you went to San Francisco after Rapa Nui, then Alaska, then onto the Russian Far East and Japan, then the rest of Asia, then down to Australia, India, Africa, Brazil, the Caribbean and Florida, to Europe, you could've jumped from Newfoundland to Niagara, and and maybe ended the story in New York. However, how you used Bran Castle in Romania, Nyborg Castle in Denmark, and Alcatraz, at the times of the story in which you did, you couldn't have done any more perfectly than that. Perfectly poetic.

Niagara with the harem would've incurred loads of hilarity though. Which brings me to the harem ending. I don't know if that was your intention or just a cop out, but given Cody's meek and indecisive nature, it fits, oddly enough. And how you left it open-ended with the question of whether or not the harem will last was interesting in my opinion, because, it forces the readers to use their imagine to interpret what they think should happen. Whether or not if there is a sequel, one-shot or not, is entirely up to you.

The one problem I have had with this whole story, is the spelling and grammar (I know, right?). I was able to overlook most of your mistakes because your story was easy to follow to begin with. The one thing that really annoyed me the most was your usage of verbs, specifically, how you kept switching between past-tense and present-tense while describing the scenes. Had you turned this as a paper to a teacher for a writing class, the teacher would've told you the stick with either one or the other. I tend to stick with past-tense because its easier, but that's just me. Overall, for a noob, you've certainly written yourself a masterpiece. BRAVO! Now what about the the second and third gen characters from Revenge of the Island and Pahkitew Island?
Guest chapter 45 . 7/3/2014
Why don't you shut up fuckyou34 this was a good story so fuck you
RecklessBaka chapter 45 . 6/1/2014
That was actually a pretty damn good story.

Well done man.
Skillet28561 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice story.. I only have one complaint
Duncan In canon: Jerk with SOME morals who actually did try to apologize to courtney for how harsh it all went down before she kicked him in the nuts
Duncan in your story:Soulless, Unremorseful, mysoginistic caveman.
totallyanonymous chapter 45 . 3/31/2014
Good story; a few grammar mistakes; mostly in character with a few ooc moments; very nice
Good work