Reviews for Mottle
arrayonna chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gale: Had me suddenly intrigued.
Favorite lines? - 'Such is the law?'
'I am the law.'
'So goes the verdict'
Brim - ROTFL
Favorite lines? - 'So the student speaks.'
'No, the student does not speak: He barks at the teacher's blank slate.'
And - 'Apparently, the Apple can only raise so much of one's I.Q.'
Quotient - I can only say that I loved it - as I have no particular favorite lines for that one.

Beautiful work as always, smilebot!
Rojo-Conquistador chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
One word.

WIN

Once again, you have got me addicted to your stories. XD

The world needs more Altair/Ezio! Why can't the others see the brilliance that is this?
iixne chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
lolol, that was pretty good! It was funny! When you wrote "" … Malik saw a beautiful woman … and gave up an eye?"" i so thought 'why would he do that, he's already missing an arm, lmao xD. It made be lol! Good job! Great fix, very cute, love EzioxAltair 3, it's so cute, Ezio being jealous of Malik looooking xD. Adorable!

Keep up the great work!

signed

iixne
siberian74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Yes, a very fine and edible fic treat before I go to sleep. A real stress reliever I loved on how dominating and sometimes clueless Altair is. I guess his attention/affection revolves only for Ezio, who is charming and smexy as ever. Gratzie, my friend for this fic. *hugs*
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
"Apparently, the Apple can only raise so much of one's I.Q."

omg loved it, i seriously cracked up at Brim

too good

love your drabbles!
Amon2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*snicker* Man, Altair is so oblivious, he has to have the situation spelled out for him and still hedoesn't get it, even though Ezio pretty much started mentioning anatomy. Would have loved to have seen Malik act out on his interest, he would definitely be the only one to tame Altair.
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Gale: It's cute.

Brim: It's cute and VERY LMAO

Quotient: ROTFL

:D
Chintzy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
'Gale' is downright fantastic!xD The last sentence of 'Brim'? That's absolutely hilarious!xP
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I was in a shit mood, but Brim made the world a better place _ thank you. God it was so cute and hilarious all at the same time. Poor Ezio XD his frustration is so tangible.

Oh, and the other two were sexy as well (Gale, especially: roleplay much? P)