Reviews for Child's Play
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 9/20
Really appreciated this little story. I have a special love for fanfiction that explores the serious side of comedies (the theme of all my own fanfics). Cheers!
starfyre chapter 1 . 3/23
I do hope that you'll go back to writing more for this genre. It's really well-written, and gets rid of all the terrible idea of Orkans aging backwards and full-grown baby adults hatching from an egg. My one and only niggle would be is that Pam Dawber has blue eyes, not brown. Otherwise, great job!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
You got what you were going for. I enjoyed reading that very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Re-visiting Mork and Mindy after Robin Williams' death. This was so well-written and the emotion spot on. Would very much welcome a follow up story of any kind. Kudos on this work!
DitaFatale chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wow! Like the other reviewer said, since the tragic passing of Mr Williams, I too have been watching Mork & Mindy episodes. I even posted a pic on Facebook of me at 3 years old wearing my Mork t-shirt lol! So of course I wanted to see if there was any fanfic out there & I found your story. It was so sweet! Even though it was written a few years ago, I'd love if you'd find some inspiration to write about Mork & Mindy getting married & trying to have a child. But I understand if this was a oineshot. But I'd really love to see you take this plot further one day.
K chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nanoo nanoo MizJoley! I am a HUGE fan of your Sherlolly stories and was both shocked and thrilled to find you here on the Mork and Mindy page (I was also shocked to find myself here but since Robin Williams passed I have been binge watching M and M and remembering how much I loved it and well, here I am). Anywho, I LOVE this little story! You captured the silliness and sweetness that made the show so special.
ProfessorAziraphale chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow... I cannot possibly describe how much I absolutely LOVE this fan fiction. So beautifully and extremely well-written. I desperately hope you'll write more Mork and Mindy fanfic, or at least add more chapters to this one (although I doubt more will be forthcoming after all this time). Wonderful. Just wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is great! I'd love to hear more mork & mindy stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Sleepystarmik chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story, makes perfect sense in the world of Mork and Mindy. My only complaint is, the should be more!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is really well written and the premise is well thought out. Mork and Mindy happens to be one of my favorite shows, good job
JulieB17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love. Love! Love it! Mork and Mindy was is and always will be my favorite T.V. show!
Willy Whyte chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Having been a fan of Mork and Mindy, I was happy with what I read. I like how you incorporated both Mork's humor and his serious side, as well as Mindy's no-nonesense attitude and her affection for Mork. Thank you for sharing this...if the show had happened that way, I would have liked it just as much!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A silly premise? No, not at all! I think it was all lovely, and the explanation was suitably detailed and serious. The emotions were very well-played as well!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I thought this was really good. But then I watched Mork and Mindy when it was a new series. I can see how this could work with the show too.