Reviews for Child's Play
This is great! I'd love to hear more mork & mindy stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
MINDY'S NOT STUPID, SHE KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH MORK, BUT AT LEAST, THEY HAD A HAPPY ENDING.
Sleepystarmik chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story, makes perfect sense in the world of Mork and Mindy. My only complaint is, the should be more!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is really well written and the premise is well thought out. Mork and Mindy happens to be one of my favorite shows, good job
JulieB17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love. Love! Love it! Mork and Mindy was is and always will be my favorite T.V. show!
Willy Whyte chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Having been a fan of Mork and Mindy, I was happy with what I read. I like how you incorporated both Mork's humor and his serious side, as well as Mindy's no-nonesense attitude and her affection for Mork. Thank you for sharing this...if the show had happened that way, I would have liked it just as much!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A silly premise? No, not at all! I think it was all lovely, and the explanation was suitably detailed and serious. The emotions were very well-played as well!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I thought this was really good. But then I watched Mork and Mindy when it was a new series. I can see how this could work with the show too.
Jan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You did a great job with this story. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. I hope you write others. I would really look forward to reading them.
JustMe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really liked that! And I'm glad that you proof read and edited because I have read so ministries with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. But this was most definitely a very well written story. So thank you and I hope that you continue to write, because I enjoy reading stories like yours!