Reviews for Wrong
Yulisa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LOL
just wanted to point out that before I favorited this fic I noticed that there were 69 faves xD
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh yes...
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Perfect!

A great AU not overly strechted with good predicaments and implications. Look again at the final long pharagraph, you made a mistake with some typos.

I loved it!
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is really a very interesting story. I love, love, love the idea of teacher!Uraharaxstudent!Ichigo, and even if this story is just sex, I feel almost as if you can elaborate on it. The style of the piece was also really well done.
Felineheart chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Totally nosebleed worthy wish it was longer though. Can't have everything lol
randompalindrome22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow. This is so right!
angeleyes2500 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Love the plot. Awesome story.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Well, well. For such a short fic, I must say, that was very good. Great job.

Keep up the good work!

Ja ne!

~MikoAmaya
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love the style you used writing this! And the characters are my favorite, so obviosly I'm sold ;)

I enjoyed this a lot- keep up the good work!
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awesome 3
kurosaki9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
damn... so many reasons why this whole coupling can be wrong. Well... Ichigo can pick and choose if he wants but he can't lie to himself and say he didn't like it when Urahara does that to him.

Nice fic. Although it was short, you made up for it with such an awesome story about the two, even if it was just sex. Thanks for posting this. Hope you write more stories in the future~

Oh! and P.S. YorouichixSoi Fon yuri is NASTY! but I did expect the two to turn lesbian for each other so it softens the blow~

thanks again!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i like your fic. i think the only reason i don't 'love it' is becaus eit was basically only s4ex- not that i object!. just saying, a bit more...detail, i guess, would be nice. reagardless of my own personal preferences, it was a very good, and i really did enjoy it
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
awesome! i loved it
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This must be wrong! It must be wrong for me to like it so much! But who cares? I don't care because I loved it! You did a really wonderful job on this story! I hope to see more of your work on these types of stories with simliar couples like among differnt themes in the future. Your story was great! A to you on this story!
Persistence chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this is so beautifully written and not to mention, Urahara/Ichigo is extremely hot! wonderful job1