Reviews for Magic Mirrors
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
That was a delightful story. I loved it.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Has Magic Mirrors 2 been written yet? :)
Roofy2 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Can't wait for magic mirrors 2! This was a great story and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Sorry to see it come to an end. Nefereu you are one of my favorite writers and I am always happy to find your stories. Please don't leave me in suspense too long.
Sue chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Loved the story. When is Magic Mirrors 2 coming out? Can't wait.
chloe12 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I can,t believe that V-man has a uncle who looks just like V-man go to Greece to discover his roots and to visit the graves of his parents and up and write magic mirrors is soooo exciting I feel like a kid in a candy store.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
who knew that V-man had a uncle who was older mirror image of part two hurry and write it the suspense is killing V-man go to Greece to discover his roots and to visit his the graves of his parents and thinking about it gets me excited,just like a little kid in a candy store.
BB Reader chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
I said it before. I'll say it again. I LOVE YOUR WORK! This was a great story, thoroughly enjoyed it. And I feel it was truly plausible regarding Vincent's heritage.

Now where is Magic Mirrors 2? You've created a monster. I can't stop reading your work. Lol
Mara chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thank you for answering so many of the unanswered questions!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
WOW! Nefereu I came across your work when I stumbled onto the Classic Alliance site. I enjoy your writing, but Magic Mirrors is my favorite. I kept wishing that you would continue this story. Now I find this site and you with more stories and best of all a promise to continue the Magic Mirrors story! You're one of my favorite authors. Please keep the stories coming. Thank you! Thank you!
GodlyJewel chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I can't wait for Magic Mirrors 2! *super excited*
Narnia-Bound chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequeal! When will you post it?
Debbie chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Enjoyed the story very much. Can't wait to read mirror 2.
Susan chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
A Lovely story. I hope you write Magic Mirrors 2,
blestwithboys chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
i loved it. :)

so where is Magic Mirrors 2?
RedNightBird chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Love the drama and the suspense. Each chapter a page turner.

Anxious for more from your hand.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »