Reviews for Me Like Hockey
Ciel-Bondevik chapter 1 . 4/20
I actually liked how you descriped it. Not too wordy or leaving too much to the mind.
One thing is that 'Su-San' basically means 'Mr. S' in Japanese, so you may want to perphaps replace it. Of course you don't have to! I was just pointing it out!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
So I looked up Me Like Hockey by Arrogant Worms because of this fanfic, and I remembered another song by them that I know. The Happy Birthday song. So funny.
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
For your first really hardcore Yuri, I think u did awesome, who ever says U didn't have enough 'detail' don't understand what they r reading. But u did awesome thumbs up for Ya
liz chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So you dont like using words like vagina xD anyways i liked the story it was cute. Being a lesbian myself I cant say I have sex the way you wrote it but im sure some girls do. ..Also having socks on while having sex helps you reach orgasum (sorry if I spelled stuff wrong im on my phone)
NivalKenival chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This reminded me of the song "me like hokey" by the arrogant worms. Great job!

NH
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was wonderful! I love it!
aliisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow, you've left me speechless. This was the sweetest&hottest fic ever. I mean, really... Woah. :D Awesome job, I hope you'll write more about this pairing with this rating! I especially liked how you made Finland both delicate and also boyish.
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yep.

See that dot in the sky?

That's my heterosexuality that flew out the window.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ou have a colorful vocabulary! Lol... I didn't understand like, a but of the terminology... But it was good! First yuri I've read in a long while...

And I love that Hana is Åland!
YPrincess chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fiction yet. I've read this story, like, more times then I can count.

First off, I don't usually read yuri or anything that deals with females because I'm your typical yaoi fan who enjoys yaoi like candy. However, I found this hot. It was better than bearable and I'd reread this anywhere. Not because I sound like a pervert. Oh nooooo, yaoi only. But it's mostly 'cause I don't go out of my way to find anything that deals with yuri.

Though you did a great job, I'm not convinced to like this type of category. Your yaoi fictions be on point though. -heart-
keisan chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved this; very sexy, it definitely got me hot lol. Hana's such a perve lol...like France. XD I really like yuri between these two and usually I read yaoi. Also I thought it was plenty descriptive; cunt isn't a nice sounding word but it does work in some stories/scenes, but I think omitting it for this little ficlet was a good call. Write more femmeslash!
neko rocker kat chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I lovez the story maggz. U listened 2 mine and joshie's advice. good job gurly. _ nekodorable! lolz
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You have so much love from me right now. SO. MUCH. LOVE. I mean, these two are ridiculously adorable; I love them genben more than ANYTHING. And... and it was really, really, really sexy. Ive been having a hard time finding good yuri (any fandom, not just this one xD cuz its not really a girl-centric fandom, huh?) so you have made me one happy happy camper.

Also - Hana as Aaland? I LOVE YOU.
maikyaera chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Generally I like to use Tiina for Fin and Svea for Su (look up Mother Svea on wikipedia. First line pretty much explains it all).
fairywine chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow. Just wow. I would have never believed this was your first hardcore yuri if you hadn't said anything. The action was all kinds of hot, but moreover you really managed to capture Sweden and Finland's personalities, including all the little quirks that usually get passed over (like Sweden being mischevous. I laughed out loud at the part where she swore to make Finland watch all the games in Swedish as a punishment). And yet, it didn't feel like someone just wrote a normal SuFin story with the genders changed. They're recognizable and not OOC, but also subtly different than our normal Manry Sweden and Finland. That's skill right there.

Hanatamago made me laugh heartily too-I don't think she's a pervert persay (really, what is a dog going to get out of humans mating?), but I do believe screwing with Finland's head in exchange for her gloriously awful name is it's own reward for her. Not so sure she's really Åland, though, when even a metal fort has an actual person representing it as a country-but hey, it's funny. (But then, I'm hardly unbiased in that respect-mainly because I kind of ship Åland/Faeroe for reasons that would take too long to explain and are kind of the result of my dumb fangirl mind anyway).

TL;DR, this was fantastic! Viva the SuFin Yuri Revolution! And write more PLEASE!