Reviews for Me Like Hockey
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Regarding your use if the word 'clit'... Mate that is just the nickname for it don't worry! I'm really happy you tried to avoid the use of the word 'cunt' tho.

This was really well written! Like... DAMN!
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Fem Finland I see could be Tina.. But Idk if thats even a Finnish name so ignore that stupidness if its not. Idk what Fem Swedens name would be but I'm stuck on Fem Denmark calling her Berry so yeah. Anyname that could go with that nickname. If its not obvously I like to keep the names similar to the names given to the males. It just makes them feel more connected since they have been said to have different personalities from their original selves. Not like complete opposite like 2p though but just a bit different. Sorry if Im rambling I'll go now. Loved the story!
LikeFeliksLukasiewicz chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I actually liked how you descriped it. Not too wordy or leaving too much to the mind.
One thing is that 'Su-San' basically means 'Mr. S' in Japanese, so you may want to perphaps replace it. Of course you don't have to! I was just pointing it out!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
So I looked up Me Like Hockey by Arrogant Worms because of this fanfic, and I remembered another song by them that I know. The Happy Birthday song. So funny.
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
For your first really hardcore Yuri, I think u did awesome, who ever says U didn't have enough 'detail' don't understand what they r reading. But u did awesome thumbs up for Ya
liz chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So you dont like using words like vagina xD anyways i liked the story it was cute. Being a lesbian myself I cant say I have sex the way you wrote it but im sure some girls do. ..Also having socks on while having sex helps you reach orgasum (sorry if I spelled stuff wrong im on my phone)
NivalKenival chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This reminded me of the song "me like hokey" by the arrogant worms. Great job!

NH
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was wonderful! I love it!
aliisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow, you've left me speechless. This was the sweetest&hottest fic ever. I mean, really... Woah. :D Awesome job, I hope you'll write more about this pairing with this rating! I especially liked how you made Finland both delicate and also boyish.
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yep.

See that dot in the sky?

That's my heterosexuality that flew out the window.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ou have a colorful vocabulary! Lol... I didn't understand like, a but of the terminology... But it was good! First yuri I've read in a long while...

And I love that Hana is Ă…land!
YPrincess chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fiction yet. I've read this story, like, more times then I can count.

First off, I don't usually read yuri or anything that deals with females because I'm your typical yaoi fan who enjoys yaoi like candy. However, I found this hot. It was better than bearable and I'd reread this anywhere. Not because I sound like a pervert. Oh nooooo, yaoi only. But it's mostly 'cause I don't go out of my way to find anything that deals with yuri.

Though you did a great job, I'm not convinced to like this type of category. Your yaoi fictions be on point though. -heart-
keisan chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved this; very sexy, it definitely got me hot lol. Hana's such a perve lol...like France. XD I really like yuri between these two and usually I read yaoi. Also I thought it was plenty descriptive; cunt isn't a nice sounding word but it does work in some stories/scenes, but I think omitting it for this little ficlet was a good call. Write more femmeslash!
neko rocker kat chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I lovez the story maggz. U listened 2 mine and joshie's advice. good job gurly. _ nekodorable! lolz
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You have so much love from me right now. SO. MUCH. LOVE. I mean, these two are ridiculously adorable; I love them genben more than ANYTHING. And... and it was really, really, really sexy. Ive been having a hard time finding good yuri (any fandom, not just this one xD cuz its not really a girl-centric fandom, huh?) so you have made me one happy happy camper.

Also - Hana as Aaland? I LOVE YOU.