Reviews for Play Me
Loveless Paradox chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I totally loved this! I'm nervous about my smut too but I loved yours! ...lol that sounded weird.. I actually browsed your profile to see if you had more. So um.. I wanted to request you make another fic with Angeal and Cloudy and Zack but this time all of them present :P Pleeeease, just msg me and we can talk. I enjoy talking... I'm a weirdo and apologize if you hate this review. 3 Loves it!
giruveganus chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Yo!

I can't tell you how much I laughed during this! Yay Zangeal! Anyways, I thought the smut was appropriate. I mean, if there had been anymore on that tape, Cloud would've exploded XD!

Awesome, yup.
nothere123123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
GOOD GOD THAT WAS HOT. I have a total masturbation kink, and this was beautiful. :3 And I totally love tis threesome. :D
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was hot! Great job! Hmm... handcuffs, eh?
Lopel chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ooooh...i'd like a surprise!seme!cloud using handcuffs on Zack. And i love your characterisation of Cloud, Zack and Angeal. And the title is totally a tease
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
*o.O*...handcuffs...nice story...for a minute i thought the video thing was a trick...i havent played FF so i thought it was some sort of power thing for a second...keep up the wrighting...oh and im not 100% positive but i think this would be under a cloud/zack main caraters cuse there the ones the storys about mostly...but i dont know...
._.