Reviews for Death of a Comedian, version 2
D chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Wow, I like how this story is going so far.

But am kinda disappointed about Foxgloves attitude toward all this matter,in my opinion shes very weak. I mean even with the dangerous life and all if she really loved him she would have stayed inspite Dale telling her to leave,besides if they were worried about the "Oakmon curse" she would break it by comming back since it was explained that Dales generation was the one that suffered the loss of the first love, guess they are too deep in their pain and sorrow to see that(or maybe am just speaking nonsenses and I dont want to jump into anything since Ive just readed this far).

By the way I read the other story "I dream of a new rescue rangers 2" I liked it, it was very funny. Speaking of it will you write a story explaining what caused the time tangent? Because time tangets are not caused spontaniously They are always triggered by at least a small action that causes a chain reaction(well this can also be a nonsense O just say by some sci-fy novels, fantasy novels and some basic of quantum phisics).

Well thats all,I like both of your stories and Ill keep reading this one and I hope that I didnt offended nor think that am a stupid for that I just said. I tend to think too much when I read something I like even if it is a fictional story, its a bad habit I apologise before hand...
Lerans chapter 37 . 4/1/2011
Great fanfic, I liked how did you manage the drama of aftermath of the previous history, and how you added and use the previous old flame of Chip NDale, Clarice.

Said that, I better start reading you other fanfic "I dream of the new ranger".
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
Disculpa que me tardara tanto en leer toda la historia.

La verdad te luciste; todas las escenas estàn excelentes. Me rei mucho cuando Dale volviò a ser un comediante. Y Foxy tiene razòn acerca de ser 'random'; cualquiera se puede poner maquillaje y decir unos chistes, pero muy pocos pueden ser un verdadero payaso.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Excellent job; great dialogues, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
TheMaxx chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
kinda reminds me of my life. Except that dale always went from one extreme to another.
TheMaxx chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
the thing about dale is that he does really dumb things, thats whats annoying about him. I'm this story exists.
TheMaxx chapter 1 . 9/23/2010