Reviews for Surprising Revelations
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I've read your three latest Glee fanfictions aand I just want to say that they are all AWESOME!

Seriously I love your glee stories! MORE SOON PLEASE!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, how I'd love to see Finn's reaction to learning he was back on the team. I actually felt bad for him in Audition. That was just unfair. He was only trying to help Artie, who deserved to be dumped.

Anyway, this story was really good. Though you had me wondering if Kurt was or wasn't a Cheerio anymore. I'd love it if they let him be in all three this year. What a way to get Sam's attention!

Thanks for sharing.
Morelen chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So sweet! I would definitely love to see more stories from this timeline. -
Gleek Fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
After watching the seanson 2 premiere on tues. I was left undicided on weather i liked Coach Beiste or not, now, HELL YAH! GO BEISTE! I can't wait for more stories that show her in such a awesome light.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I really enjoyed this (wouldn't mind if it happened on the show)! I really liked Coach Beiste, so this was just perfect. ;)
Callette chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Thanks, I really enjoyed this. This would be a great role for Beiste to take; picking up on what goes pretty much unnoticed by the other staff.

Great work!
ojb chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great story. Lots of believable bask story for Ms. Beiste and anything with Burt is always appreciated.
2CoyoteBlue chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh, if only this would happen in the show!

One note - it's the Cincinnati Bengals, not Bears. :)
ceciii chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love love love Burt! He's an amazing example of what a father should be. This is a fantastic, well-written fic. Great job :)
foxxmouth chapter 1 . 9/22/2010