Reviews for Loss to Love
This Is The Best Story I Have Read

Made Me Tear Up At The End

Keep Writing!
IDreamofAvalon chapter 26 . 3/7/2012
I just . . . wow. I finished this story after midnight last night and I have not stopped thinking about it all day. I think that one of the biggest indications of being a truly good writer is to be able to evoke feeling from your readers. I was joyful, conflicted, excited, broken-hearted and so much more. I seriously sobbed for the last several chapters. In spite of how that may sound, I loved this story thank you for sharing it. Well done!
shelllynn22 chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Great story, Only problems I found with it is that I never want to hear whilst again.I have not been to your profile but I am sure you are not from the tipped me off was the use of the word mate, and lets just say i thought you turned Sam inta woman when you said he was Jacobs mate, For the US they are called friends and mates are just that, were a few other things in here that were tip-offs too that I had to lok up to find the meaning to whaich was annoying but all in all it was still a great story.I think it was right that the 2 strongest(Bella and Emmett) were the last remaining in their generation.
Britt chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
O my gosh i cant even begin to describe how i feel right now...ugh this story was EXQUISITE, it was beautiful wrapped up in a beautiful had parts that really surprised me-mostly the deaths at the end but it still drove home to me. It meant something...and it was so real-like, i couldnt stop crying like the last couple of chapters, IM SO SERIOUS, i thought i was gonna freakin choke on the constant frog in my throat. I actually felt for bella with all the hardships she went through and even felt as if i was her (i think thats the best, when you read a story, to try to be in the characters shoes).Your story was genuine and amazing and i just loved it soo much...And that's something coming from me because i ONLY love happy ending stories, not saying that yours wasn't because it was, just in a sad way-does that make sense? :) I usually read the happily ever after-lovers walkin in the sunset ending. I just want you to know that i enjoyed every bit of it and thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. You are really talented Michelle and i hope you write more in the future...Thank You Thank YOU THANK YOU!

Much Love, Britt 3
Alexis chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
Ok i have to say that i loved this story soooooooo much :) it made me laugh and it made me cry i absolutly loved this story you are an awesome wrtier n i look forward to reading more of ur stories asap :)
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 26 . 7/23/2011
This story was ... beyond words. It held so many different emotions and really touched me ... It felt so real, reading it I felt as if I was there not just reading a fiction story (Does that make sense?) ... I'm glad I took the time to read it ... You are an amazing writer xx
somedaymyprincewillcome chapter 26 . 7/11/2011
This has to be the most amazing story that i have ever read in my entire life. published or unpublished, i managed to cry more than i ever had, and i highly encourage you to make your own characters and publish this amazing story! :) its going straight to my favorites list!
Beautiful Mistakes10 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
That was the most romantic, heart breaking chapter ever. So much love, pain and death. It was beautifully written, I just wasn't expecting all the death. Definitely a beautiful life together.
Emmauk26 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
WOW hun, that was amazing, so, so sad, i'm sobbing my heart out right now and have been for most of this chapter, I didn't think that I could cry any harder then I read when Edward died and I was peoven wrong as I damn near choked, it's a good job i'm home alone at the moment coz I couldn't keep it at silent tears any more, i'm a complete mess now and can barly see the keyboard and screen so i'm sorry for any mistakes, i'm glad that she didn't have to live long without him, and he got to say goodbye, Rose's death really suprised me, as did the way that Alice and Jasper went, i'm not a Jake lover but I really liked him in this story and I was really sad but proudat the way he went, poor Emmett he's such an amazing man, staving off his own greif to care for their children, his words brought a fresh rounds of sobs, this has been such an emotional and heartfelt story, you've done such an amazing job, your a really really wonderfull writer, i'm so sad to see this story end, I really hope that Emmett gets some peace soon after Bella and gets to jion the others, for his eternity with Rose, they've waited long enough, once again amazing story, love it so, so, much, fantastic job, well done.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
Wow my heart hurts after reading this. Oh man I'm so sad. So so sad:(
Heavensent1991 chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
That's sooo sad... I cried. :(

Amazing story you did a fantastic job! :)
fanfic2 fanatic2 chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
I was crying at the end, what a bittersweet ending.

Thank you for writing a very touching story; of their life.
edwardluver1721 chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
wow... it was a great ending and i really liked it. in your own way you ended it with edward and bella being together for eternity. i'm glad they had a wonderful life and that they are together for eternity. it's sad though that emett is the only one left specially because the part with rose dying and what emmett said to bella at the funeral brought me to tears. it's an excellent ending :)
AnahyR chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
I'm crying my eyes out again!

this gift has been amazing Michelle, the whole story is more than amazing!

my poor Bella had to face so much loss, so much tragedy in her life that she deserved to die peacefully and in a place that was important for her and Edward.

the Rosalie death surprised me, she was such a strong character and read about her consumed by cancer is just scary and awful.

poor Emmett he was the last of the group I hope he went to Rose shortly after Bella.

you know I can't picture in my head and old Bella and Edward, i guess they will always be young for me.

Tami Flournoy chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
A beautiful way to end the story. As I have had many reminders of late, death comes and affects those left behind in many ways. Sometimes it seems like it is harder on those left behind than those who are finally at rest. It seems like Emmett was the ultimate hero in this story by being both father and mother to his children and keeping his family together for so many years!

Great job on a wonderful story Michelle :)