Reviews for Silky Black
Kiran-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh No! Nagi's hair was cut...Oh well...
AmeHimeTori chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
More! You can't just end it like that! Please update!
The 2786 Project chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
LOL~ Rima's jealous of Nagi's hair? I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Good job :) And I hope to see more of your awesome fics in the near future!
NessieWinsa chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hm, I think it was good, and definately different! Though, yes, Rima seemed a little mean here, but I guess that's how everyone perceives her as, but then again, she hates Nagihiko's guts. Seriously, she hates him, so it's not too surprising to see her act that way, and also people on portay her like that a lot of the time. It's a little out of character, but I think it was fine and rather amusing :D

Oh, right, and she's jealous of him, riiiight... (haha, she should admit she just likes him XD)
xenophileCorvid chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I was so sad when Nagihiko cut his hair DX Although I see why Rima would be jealous. I, too, am somewhat jealous of his hair, although mine is equally as long.

Haha, the advertisement at the top of the page is for some sort of hair product XD

Anyway, there were a few grammatical errors here and there, but you did a good job. I would have liked to see this go somewhere, with a more satisfying resolution, but the incompleteness of it is somehow fitting to the story.

I don't think that the story was weird. It did, after all, make sense. However it was a bit abrubt.

Overall, you have a nice story :D
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You portrayed Rima's character like perfectly.. xD

Too tsundere~ :3 LUL. xDD

Nagi with short hair... Hmm... It's so...

OMFG KYAAA~ xD (Yes, I'm traming up with fangirls xD Even if he had a short hair, it's enough to make Rima as pink as a rose. x)

Anyways, I think you have done a bit of error:

"It would be easier to play sports if you cut you're hair." Rima added another angle to her attack. ("You're" should be "Your" ;)

But it's okay.. ; So.. More to come soon!

~