Reviews for Beaten but Never Broken
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
ah i love the story's concept and plot so far! it's very awesome, and i look forward to the next update!
Melissa98 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Hey, I know it's been a while but could you please update this story? ITS AMAZING! It's the first one that I have found where Ichigo gets kidnapped/captured by Aizen and there isn't any yaoi! Seriously when I found this story I was very very happy to read that you weren't going to go in that direction. If you don't update this, well bad news for me and the other followers/ favoriters of this story but whatever you feel is right.
Elvenlaughter chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Gah! Where'd you go? I just found this, and you left it like THAT? Please say you have the next chapter hiding un-edited on your computer somewhere... I need to know what happens! Please update!
Shirayukiz chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Is this discontinued? I hope not, it's really good so far! I hope you update this soon!
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is a good storyline. I like that Ichigo is going to try to destroy Aizen from within. I wish you'd gone into more of the breaking that happened and how Ichigo came to the realization that acting like he was broken was the only way to survive and win.
Thanks for writing what you have for us. I hope that someday you decide to take it back up and continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
good, u dont get to see many dark ichigo fics out there, i like it.

too bad it is discontinued :(
aku no tensai chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Wait, so...Renji dies? And Ichigo has next to no memories because, what? He suppressed them in order to deal with whatever Aizen, Gin and Tosen did to him? What DID they do to him exactly? And how long was he captured? He's been gone for two years but in the prologue, it says after a full year of training/teaching him, Ichigo finally succumbed to Aizen. Was that because this is the first year out of those two years and whatever plan Ichigo has at the moment will go horribly wrong, he'll be 'captured' again, go through 'training' again and after another year, he'll actually crumble? Oh god, I'm somewhat confused but LORD do I love this story! Please continue! Please? I'll be always waiting for future chapters no matter how long it takes just please please please continue until the very end!
Great job so far! I love it Don't ever give up writing k?
Thanks!
-AnT
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I hope you finish this.
Sammiieeoo chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This is a bloody awesome story. Please, please, PLEASE continue it!
FunGhoul chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Amazing. Simply Amazing. This is unlike any other Bleach fic I have read. I do hope you continue this because this was great even at three chapters, actually I was hooked at the prologue. I hope another chapter will be put up because this is one hell of a story (so far)
FaithfulAizen chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Loved it update soon.
mikamikaluv chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This is a really good story! I'm sad that Renji died though, seeing as it's only been 2 chapters :( but I really, really, REALLY enjoy reading the 3 chapters that yo have so far, please update soon!
Chishio Ame chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
I know its been awhile but I do hope you continue this story.
PaperNPencil chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Update! You have to update now! It's awesome! XD
Sakurabankai chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love the story hope u update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »