Reviews for if anything, i want this to last
greasrs chapter 1 . 6/29
my favorite chunk is #6. i love the flow of this story: the jumping from different parts of their lives. the ending was just lovely, and heartbreakingly sweet.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I really liked this fic
I liked the format of it, all the time jumps and all the little glimpses into Finnick/Annie life. My favorite scenes were probably the one with young!Finnick and Annie because seeing these happy, innocent babies makes me want to cry, and also the ending one. I like how you ended it on a positive note because some of the other scenes in this crushed my heart into smithereens and made me cry.
I like your characterization of both Finnick and Annie (younger Annie with her I love you/I hate you back&forth attitude made me smile).
One con crit: It's a bit unrealistic that Finnick would be reaped, since he is from a Career district, but that's a minor detail that didn't really detract from the fic, which overall was amazing.
- Irma
Caesar Palace's Review-a-Thon
Fighting The Inevitable chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love that ending part especially "never, Mrs. Odair". you are real sneaky! ;)
overstreets chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this is amazing and i love it :)
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It was so cute and beautifully written.
Kudos. I loved it. )
Sarcasm Neko Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So sad! I loved it!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ugh, I cried!
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
GOD this was just. Finnick is my favourite and Finnick/Annie is one of my favourite couples in any series and you wrote them so perfectly and so beautifully. This was gorgeous, thank you.
Smile chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Beautufull, loved it
partlysunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Amazing! I love this so much, you can't even imagine how long I've been looking for a good FinnickAnnie, seriously! Thank you for the story.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I hate how much I love this pairing, mostly. It always makes me cry. This is actually the first of this fandom I've read on this site and gosh, I was blown away. I love them and I love how you wrote them.

I don't know why, but I like #9 best. I think it's because I always found that part of Finnick's life both intriguing and horrifying.

This is, simply put, amazing.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awwwww... This is such an amazing story! You captured Finnick and Annie's relationship very well! Awww... young Finnick and Annie are cute :P

I love it!
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You're not the only one who imagines Finnick as an Alex Pettyfer type! Haha, I think he definitely is an Alex Pettyfer type although my dream actor to play Finnick would have to blonde James Franco. But, maybe he's a little too old now. Anyway, enough with that, I loved this fic. It's succint, bittersweet and captures the beauty and tragedy of Annie and Finnick's relationship. Fantastic job :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Do you know, this is my favorite kind of fic? The kind where it's jumbled and not in chronological order, like we're seeing snapshots of their lives together - and you did it with Finnick/Annie, who I fell in love with while reading the books.

Oh, I loved them all. Each little snapshot showed so much insight into their relationship. I love that he was the sort of boy who teased her when they were still little, and that bit where she slapped him and told him she hated him even though you know she meant the opposite, and oh my gosh, the wedding night. This was so touching to read.
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Can I just love you forever, or. FinnickAnnie is my Hunger Games OTP, and next comes GaleKatniss. This was so beautiful- and heartbreakingly depressing, because of Finnick's death and all. So sweet and adorable and GOD, could you be any awesomer? This is just fantastic! It's filled with difficult concepts and very realistic ones at that, and your grammar's spot-on, and I adore the plot.

This was phenomenal, and PLEASE, write more FinnickAnnie! Or more RapunzelEugene! Please, dying here. I think I could literally live on these amazing fics.

God- I'm speechless right now- there are no wprds or how beautiful this was.

-JennH.