Reviews for The Good Earth
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I think the Dead Marshes are the only place that could ever make me miss midges, too!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I liked this one very much; it's probably my favorite of the lot. The descriptions of their little family were very cute, and I could see (and almost feel!) the entire scene very nicely. *sighs* I love that kind of beach. Sounds like the perfect day out there, too: warm sand, sunshine, laughter, lots of water...

I also liked how you used the sounds of Arwen's children's laughter to drown out the ocean in her ears. They represent the love Arwen has for Aragorn and the product of that love, and that is what keeps her in Middle-earth and prompted her to give up her immortal life in the first place. Good symbolism. Very nice. : )

Thank you! I look forward to reading any and all ensuing updates.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Yes, I can definitely see where Sam would prefer the Midgewater to the Dead Marshes. *shudders* I especially liked the comparison between Aragorn and Gollum, and sunlight and (presumably) shadow.

But does Sam miss the neekerbreekers? To me, those sound just as eerie as if they belonged in the Dead Marshes.
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Very cute!
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Good for almost-Halloween!
Virtuella chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Love this! And I've never seen a fic from Shadowfax's perspective before; what an original idea!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Beautiful description of the summer landscape!
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
It seems saying goodbye is never easy, not even for a horse. ;-) I hope Shadowfax will become very happy in Valinor!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That's so beautiful! I wish I could be there, too. :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I read both chapters at once and thought them very pretty.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2