Reviews for She is Now
A fan chapter 3 . 2/12
I really like the head cannon style
A fan chapter 1 . 2/12
I like how so far this all could've really happened
psychshuleslover2000 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
hmmm 3 years later where's ch 4? Anyway, i luv it so much. AMAZING
Lady Shaye chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Well, you said you were writing a fourth chapter but that was well over a year ago and this is marked as complete, but I'm actually okay with it because I think you ended this very well.
OLD-Susannanass chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing and that I want you to continue it. For me. I'll review twice. Please?
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Happiness. :)
WillowEchoRiver chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Awww, that was adorable! I know I"m late with this Psych thing, but I"ve been watching through all the seasons and just watched 'Mr. Yin Presents.' last night! Probably the saddest episode I"d ever seen.

I loved this! Thank you for writing it!
grey lady of gallifrey chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
So is there going to be a chapter 4? It says "complete" - confusing.
thelumineers chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
CHAPTER FOUR, PLEASE.
BrokenSky49 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
WHY HAVEN'T I READ THIS BEFORE? Oh well, I read it now. And it was GREAT! :D
SonicH2O chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This woulda made for a great ending to Season 4. I'm still waiting for my Shawn/Juliet conversation about all that happened that night lol. I hope it gets addressed in the last third of the trilogy. Really weell done! Shawn's line to Abby in this just about breaks my heart whenever I watch it 'you inspire me'. So so adorable and raw and ugh. Poor guy. He is way better off with Juliet! (obviously)

I enjoyed you bringing back the details about the elevator not working, and Shawn not being in good enough shape to climb them all lol. Nice touches.
Olivia94 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
This is FANTASTIC! Seriously, the best post-Yin story I've ever read. And that's saying a lot. I'm also not saying that because you've been such a fantabulous reviewer to me. Sure, that's why I read it, but not why I LOVE IT!

Let's see. This is so sweet and cute and sad and funny and emotional and... well. I can't come up with anymore, but yeah. Great, great job! :D
rockstar83 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
This is so, so sweet! I've been reading psych fic for nearly an hour and haven't found much that was written well and really seemed to understand the characters, but this one definitely does! I can't wait for chapter 4. Good job:)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Let me just say: I love the song Early April Morning and I was so excited to see in your author's note that you chose that song. Brendan James sounds almost exactly like the singer at my church(: Anyways, I'm going to read the other chapters and review when I'm done!(:
missingapiece chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
LOVE. IT.

you have done a fabulous job with this story. It's really shaping up to be well... No, it's already there :)

you've nailed the characters aaaaannnd THE AWESOME HUMOR THAT IS PSYCH!

& I realize that I've been completely absent for like two weeks but I'll explain later.

I'm so happy that you didn't make everything just happen in the first chapter. Instead you did the smart thing and let them slowly realize it. They haven't even said "I love you" yet! I love that!