Reviews for Knock Out
cascadedkiwi chapter 24 . 11/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was adorable. i love Inuyasha. "to hell with lines!" i totally agree!
cascadedkiwi chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Naraku you dirtbag! Sesshomaru! Inuyasha!
cascadedkiwi chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
i loved this chapter! it was HILARIOUS!
cascadedkiwi chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I love this! that prank was HILARIOUS! I almost cried laughing so hard! great job!
cascadedkiwi chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
my love for story is growing. ahhh inuyasha... nice job on that flashback :) honestly, maybe it's just me, but i NEVER EVER saw the resemblence between Kikyo and Kagome. Do they even have the same color eyes?
cascadedkiwi chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I'm hooked already! dang, you are just chop full of great stories aren't you? I just love how you put alot of characters in the story and use what we already about to heighten your story even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the show/manga. YOu are a genious!
Robbie Asylum chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
U BETTER MAKE A SEQUEL! many lived loved and appreicatred this story, me being one of them... im out peace! :D Hope those word encourage u! give me a shouat out if ya ever need words of engourage ment.. i mean it! and even if its 10 years l8r when i get them, ill give them... so just give me a shout out
HerTormentedHeart chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
You got ears!

Hahahaha laughed at this :)
Mango BubbIe Tea chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
Amazing story! I loved it. :3
Pheyth chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
An anime called Fairy Tale is a really good one.
Akatsuki FTW chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
Love this story such a great tale :P My friend thinks I'm weird for liking this.
Oohprettystars chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Lol this chapter was a riot! XD poor miroku but wat a pervert!
Oohprettystars chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Ugh a beach party, that's wat I need, wanna wat I also need? The f'in SNOW to go away and NEVER come back! Yes I've been told I'm not a winter person at times, but I am a figure skater :)
LadyMusouka chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Omg! This story is awesome! I love it. Very well written and it just made my day to read it without any spelling errors. Keep writing!
kagome1799 chapter 24 . 3/3/2011
Some parts really made me question continuing to reading. Go figure I couldnt just stop...

I liked the plot, but some parts were rushed into which made me go 'really?'

Though your supense was truly forgiving.

Overall great story :)