Reviews for Hanatamago vs Sweden
FireFly07 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww, this is so cute! Really! I love her adventure, it's so cool, and Canada is so... kind! Yay! I love Canada! And America... is the HERO! YEAH! I'm serious. This is SO ADORABLE. Nyaa~~!
amster chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
omg my new FAVOURITE hetalia character evah! Hana-Tamago, you are such a good puppy, who's a good girl, eh? yes you are, yes you are!
Dogol Brothers chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
God, that was hilarious! And the Eh-saying person part was exceptionally funny for some uncertain reason. I laughed so hard though it's 4 AM in Indonesia. Fortunately my sister didn't wake up. Your story made my day!
Ella chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww! So cuu~te! Lmfao I thought Sweden really was killing! Haha...I like the story good jobb
Secret Stalker chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You and my Sensei. [/tsks]

So silly. ;v;

Estonia, Finland and Sweden are silly, too. ;w; Hana-Tamago went on an ADVENTUREEE! that wasn't at all necessary fff. :c Poor little puppy.

hdfggfhgfd. S-secret Stalker says helloooooo ;w;

Secret Stalker had trouble writing thisssss ;w;
Eesti fff chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
...I fucking love you.

/is the Eesti that you and Polly were talking about] XD

But this cute! 3

*Cough* But..uh..what were we rehearsing? ffff
Raayy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh. Mai. GAWD XDDDDD That was just... AWESOME. Kesesese *shot*

The whole adventure thing was narrated just so LOL Omg. Like one of those heroic movies thing- America certainly would enjoy very much to direct it... XD;

AND THE END! 3 ... Eh. *is still laughing about it*

And even more awesome- I got to read this all before it was even published! Wooo-! *shotdead*