Reviews for Something's Rotten In Iceland
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This, this was truly fantastic :D
JinxedCobra chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
You win. I think my face cracked.
grannysknitting chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ok, so I am guessing that someone has abused TOS to buuly someone else, but can i just say

lal

(sorry, couldn't resist)

point very defiantly made, Cat
shedoc chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Snerk- I luv it! Especially as I know how easy it is to miss the little things after you've laboured over a story for AGES and just get blind to the occasional slip up! I'm always frustrated with MYSELF when I spot an error in my fic - so I'm in your back pocket on this one!

And the craftsmanship to actually put the deliberate errors in? Priceless!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great story FC and I think that it was a wonderful way to let the LU know your point of view. A point of view, I might add, that is shared by me and a lot of others.

PattyB chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
heh, heh, the ending was perfection itself! Loved it.

and I gotta say I enjoyed the whole thing anything about the

Eppes is entertaining to me. I'll read and comment because it's gonna be a long time before I quite caring about them.

Good to see you, Fraidy. You still have your wonderfule sense of humor. Keep poking fun at all those deserving it.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Bravo! Hilarious!
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Loved it!

Was hooked from "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him a cow."

Very, very funny!

Lozza
Misty-J chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
HAHAHA! I loved this. :)

I don't understand how people can be so condescending and mean about stories others have written. Especially if they're not brave enough to sign their name to the review. I, myself can not write well, but I enjoy a good story. So I read and review, but my reviews tend towards what I enjoyed about the story. I feel that as a non-writer I don't have to right to critique someone else's work.

Just so you know I love your stories. :)
Kes Cross chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
"Who died and made you a sock?" Best. Line. Ever.
Alice I chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wonderful! Really fabulous actually. You may not think you have time for the competition, but I have news for you my sardonic little friend. This little gem is going in as a valid entry!

Massive workload or not I know you will still give us these delightful little one-shots even if I have to fly out there and boot up your computer myself!
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wonderfully confusing! "You've counted your chickens before they were cloned all your life; it was bound to catch up to you far, far, away." Loved this line! I'm still in the dark as to exactly what a Mary Sue is...I have a few ideas.. :-) Anyways...it was challenging to read, and I really enjoyed itThank You!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I'm confused. As a source of reference when I am writing, I sometimes use a book called "A Dictionary Of American Idioms" and I think you may have gotten some of the ones you use in this story wrong. Oh, that was deliberate? You mean you meant to mix things up a bit? This was satire? Wait a minute, is that allowed? You could get in serious trouble, you know - even banned from writing fanfiction. If I were you, I'd watch my back.

This was hilarious! I loved each and every lovely satirical word - especially Charlie's delicious biting words to Don; "I'm sure you did ... I believe it was during an anonymous review." Ha Ha and Hee Hee.

This was an enjoyable, very fun read and I thank you, FC, for all of your stories. They have given me so many wonderful hours of enjoyment and fun. It would be a shame if someone was able to ban fanfiction because of a few self-righteous, pious idiots who think they know better than anyone else. Please, keep the stories coming, thanks for your work on Calling All Authors, and here's to reading and writing what we like - not what we are told to like.

BTW; I loved your last A/N at the end.
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
that was pretty crazy, but I'm going to make who died and made you a sock, my new catch phrase.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Every last semi-colon must link closely related independent clauses not conjoined with a coordinating conjunction, or connect independent clauses linked with a transitional phrase or a conjunctive adverb!"

I could hear this in a Gilbert and Sullivan production!

Oh, dear. Is that a flea I see hopping away?

Loved it, dear Cat!