Reviews for A flock of death
rawli chapter 1 . 5/3
that was so shit, where was the sex? i imagine skellig and the boy kissing and then having passionate sexual intercourse. could you please do something along these lines?
thanks
rawli
x
RavenRedSea chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm an Australian reader. I'm currently reading your story in my english class where we are discussing Skellig. I definatly enjoyed your fanfic. keep writing!
Marcelisabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
What the...? How could you write something so awful about the characters? You make me so sad. This is one of my favorite books, and to want the characters to all die is something horrible to want.
jlister 1997 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well it's good, and the style was nice, but the fact that you don't like the book spoils it quite a lot...
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was pretty good...but how can your class hate Skellig! I just finished reading it last night and loved it. I watched the movie first. But great story line.
ScarQueen chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I remember reading skellig. interesting one shot, very well written :D ...I read the mini story summary (along with your one shot) and I'm left wondering why you don't like the book when you write so well? I realize the book isn't for everyone, but is there some particular reason you did what you did (don't wanna give away spoilers...) in your story?

Either way, keep writing. You're good at it.