Reviews for Hang
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I think my favorite bit was Bobby's reactions to the whole thing.
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I absolutely adored this - I can't believe you cranked this out in an hour! It's very impressive and well-written.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
If you truly wrote 8000 words worth of awesomeness in an hour then you are a genius and you should be a writer professionally... wow, this was amazing and the challenge was so hard but you delivered in spades...i wish i could write this much in an hour; my book would be finished and published by now...
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Excellent job for just an hour! Way better than I could do! :)
ThatMadmanwithaBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is beautiful. I am slowly becoming a huge fan of your work.
lazorsaurus chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
very lovely. it definitely seems in dean's nature to ignore the problems for as long as possible. poor cas. i'm glad they're working it out. :)
ajlksd chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love this story! Amazing!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Bittersweet and wonderful!
renegade bean chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aaaah I loved this! A very impressive fic for only having an hour to write it. And I absolutely LOVED how you portrayed the characters, Cas especially, regarding what they lost. If this timeline had been canon, I could definitely see this happening on the show, but without the slash bits, unfortunately ha. But for real, this was a very powerful piece of fiction; thank you for this. And the ending! HA! You are so good at endings. And writing. And just being an all-around awesome person. Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day was great, too. Unfortunately, I read it in the middle of September, rather then February, so. But hey: keep up the great work!
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was sweet. I approve.
fiendfall chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really really love this fic. It's perceptive and sweet and assured, and you've really captured the spirit of the characters - so much so that I could hear their voices in my head as I read their speech! I really like the way you portrayed Human!Cas and Dean after Sam's death, and the way Dean felt totally unequipped to help Castiel in that situation. The slash element was extremely well done, too; often I find that it feels slightly rushed or unexpected, or just insanely graphic or unrealistic considering their characters, but you dealt with it very carefully and gently, and it felt completely natural. Well done ]

I found a couple of grammatical mistakes but really nothing to worry about. The only other thing I would suggest would be to add in a few more of the typically Dean-like words and phrases into his speech. It's not that you didn't you it, I just felt that you could perhaps have done it a little more.

The whole fic reads very confidently and is really well-written - so it's all the more impressive that you wrote it in so little time! Definitely one of the top Destiel fics I've read ]
Ventorum chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
What a great story! Cas' progression as he tries to come to grips with whats happened to him - its like the stages of grieving!
Catnatural chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Amazing. My favourite bit was: Castiel folds his arms over his knees and stares ahead. "I will mend my ways. I will not consume alcohol, I will help you destroy evil creatures, and I will eat as much pie as you deem necessary." Got to love how serious and adorable he is! )
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Daang... This was written in an hour? I'm incredibly impressed. *jealous of your mad skills* _
ScRiBe-Of-BoHeMiA chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you, but after reading your other story I couldn't help but check out what else you've written...

What I've discovered is that you are a REALLY talented writer! D

In your authors note you said that this story only took you an hour to write, and that you felt it was a bit rushed... I gotta say that (1.) it is incredible how much you wrote, and how well it was written considering how little time it took you to write it... and (2.) I only really noticed the rush at the ending, which in all honesty barely felt rushed at all... to me while I think it would have taken Dean a little longer to act upon his feelings for Cas, the way you wrote it still made it feel plausible and believable! D

I think you have a natural talent for writing, and I truly hope that you continue with it... you are inspiring me to fight through my own case of writer's block, and to finish tackling my own story! D

So yeah... please keep up the good work! xD