Reviews for True Companions
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ohh this is so sad... but I can picture it actually happening.

I wonder how they both would have dealt, I wonder if she saw how he had to deal with it? the blood mages surely would have been amused by the situation.

I did smirk at the 'smite me' bit though. And how she made references to demons harsh yes but in a way it would be a way to get through to him to try an make him see her, as he recovered, as they both do.

Both broken and changed... but at least they both in a way understand one another. Would there be anymore Neria/Cullen fics?
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
If you made a second part, I would fave it too.
Sabreene chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, I really liked this. A lot. They were both so sad and broken in different ways - I could see their interaction take place. Wonderful job at showing how surviving the uprising had changed them.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I liked this. A lot. There’s a melancholy atmosphere surrounding your characters that seems to lean ever so slightly toward something darker, something not-quite-okay, and I like it. Good job. Would definitely be interested in reading more.
Caela Illu chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I loved the part when Cullen helped her down...taking off his gauntlet so he wouldn't hurt her T.T

the heartache in this one is like listening to a shriek underwater. so beautiful
Piceron chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was sad but beautifully done. A broken Cullen with a broken Surana.
Amhran Comhrac chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I like how your Cullen is kind of sadly broken and not homicidal like he's usually shown. It makes her flirtation with suicide and his reaction work wonderfully.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Sad. Interesting to get the survivors' viewpoint from the inside.

Still: "Smite me" *snickers* This is what mages say instead of "Bite me." XD
jenncgf chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You did a great job of describing how broken they were after Uldred's rebellion. The one thing that there is never time for is to describe the aftermath, the individuals who get left behind. You made that transition here beautifully. :) Awesome!
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Nice, but kind of sad. Thanks.
Avilia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Lovely Miri. Perhaps reading it at work wasn't the best idea - can't get teary at work.