Reviews for Bits and Pieces
MajinBakaHentai chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Sometimes I think your rendition of Homestar is too smart, but then you come up with a line like "… I used to not have a spine?".
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Wow. Just wow. I am DEFINITELY going to that link. I want to see more...much more. This is so depressing...and yet, so sweet. I never knew such a sensitive, controversial subject could be so...well though out, well typed out in a story like this. It's so weird to be thinking this way about something like Homestar Runner, and feels right. I don't know, good. Like, this is how it was meant to be. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world. This is your calling. You have talent. And taste. Good taste. Thank you. This is so passionate, so...heart rending. I hope they update the website soon. I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye. somehow, though, I think I would have liked this story a little more if it had been Homestar who had died. I just love to see those few moments where Strong Bad breaks down and admits to his true feelings. It's absolutely beautiful. The end of Homestar Runner will be the end of an era.
badpirate chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Aw, I love little snippets of fic like these! Very fun :D
Homestarluver201 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is one of the greatest storys EVAR! :D

But exactly did Homestar die? It's like, 5 in the morning, so I'm a little sleepy...