Reviews for The Call of the Wolf
Starchild2612 chapter 5 . 5/3
Update
orchidluv chapter 5 . 4/18
what is with all the males being buttheads in your stories? "if you don't do this I will punish you!" totally weird and real bella wouldn't stand for it.
Lovelypunk chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
You need to update soon I am dying because of the suspense
MiccaF chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Very good so far. Really like stories with Bella as a wolf ... hope Paul is ok :-/ Hope you continue this. Great story!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Please continue this awesome story
tinkermist99 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
update plzzz
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I think bella should keep fighting the imprint. I mean she should stay and help Paul heal but I love the dominant jealous wolf. You should really update I mean I know it sounds annoying but this is a really good story and you should continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Hey, uhm...this is a first for me since I normally only leave a review thats not positive from start to finish. I love your writing, thats why I keep coming back to torture myself with yet another uncompleted fic. Sigh...I get that you dont continue writing a fic that you are hoping to publish, I do. But whats with all the others? I also get there is a thing called writersblock...but this is just extremely frustrating and unfair to we who read your work.
Either way...im going to quit reading more of your work, to prevent further frustrating myself.
I wish you all the best.
Flowegirlslostrose
Lostred Rose (on FB)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Love it so far :) update soon !
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
oh no that isn't good at all and it is because when Bella left and never came back and Paul probably thinks that she left him for good right. Well I hope things work out for the best.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
wow so she already feels the pull to Paul that is strong i think I hope Bella does let Paul heal her well help her in all ways
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Oh no Bella don't run away from the people who care for you let them help you. Let Paul in he won't hurt you like Phil did to you
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
this was a good first chapter wow Charlie is the alpha of the pack that is cool and she is telling herself to stay away from Paul. Also who is the white wolf that she is dreaming of I wonder.
MortalFire101 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Are you ever going to update?

It would be amazing if you did :)