Reviews for The Call of the Wolf
ozlady80 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Awesome story so far please update soon
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
wow, i love it!

can't wait to read more!
TiffersStar1989 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
love the story..cant wait for more
Kolista chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
this is really good u it been all most a year sense you updated but i hope you do on this soon
Soda-and-Rum chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Aw. :( You left it at such a good cliffie! I sincerely hope you'll get to updating this story, sometime. :D I like the Bella/Paul relationship. I haven't seen many of them and to be honest, I didn't think I would have liked it so much, but you pulled it off really well and made their chemistry work. I also really like your alternate world and how Bella isn't too quick to just give into Paul and this imprinting. :P
TDTwifan chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
This was a good chapter. Looking forward to the next. Hope Paul is okay.
TDTwifan chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Interesting chapter. Good writing.
TDTwifan chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
It was interesting finding out Bella was Paul's imprint, but I'm not sure what I think about her being one of the pack. How can she both an imprint and a wolf. I thought they needed a human for that. In the books, Leah couldn't have children because of the change. Will that be the case with Bella also? Interesting.
TDTwifan chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Good Chapter.
TDTwifan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Bella's mom and Phil are mean in this one...Interesting twist making her Dad the Alpha of the pack. Curious about how this one will go.
supernaturalNUT chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Update please
Howlinwolves chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Please don't give up this story! Loving the story so far. Hope you don't get your stories deleted - that would be so unfair! I can't believe they're even considering getting rid of M rated fanfictions...
jilightbookworm chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Really great!

can't wait till next chapter!
CarlislesBella chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Very good more please...Tell me Bella acepts the imprint and her and pall make it...:)
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
ohhhh update soon! this is AMAZING!
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »