Reviews for Collide
Monica nn chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I love this, I realize that it's been a while since it was written but ohh.. Amazing.
Although I didn't quite get what happened at the end :/
You need to write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I'm curious to see what happens next.
Chobo-Panda-Michiko-Naoki chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
WOW THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! NAD WRITE LOTS OF AWESEOUS CHAPTERS! I made the word aweseous up becasue the fic is jus THAT good!

AAW I LOVE THE WAY YOU'VE MADE TOSHIRO INTO A HUNK! TOTALLY EPIC!

UPDATE SOON!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
more please!
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Unlikely pairing indeed.

But it was a fun read. Good job (:

Oh just so you know, I'm working on the epilogue of The One Left Behind...and hopefully I'll manage a closure for Shishio that's up to your liking.

And seeing your fic now I'm mildly interested in writing a Hitsugaya-centric story now. Hmmm.
Kohryu chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I DO I DO I DO!

No doubt Shunsui is going to have a ball with this ne hahahahahahahaha
josh chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Great story can't wait for the next chapter please update soon. :)
Writing bunny chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Great!

You captured their personalities perfectly.
yoana03 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
good chapter update soon :)
sagitgirlth chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
wow, I didn't expect the story would go this way. The story's kind of serious because of angry Hitsugaya. But, actually, It's really funny and the story kind of...erotic? I like how they feel affection to each other. hahaha, and the ending was really unexpected.

Love it! please continue and update again.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
...oh dear. Toushiro is going to KILL her.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I love cheese cake and I love this chapter too, it was incredibly funny, awesome job.
Kaiser969 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
LOL so hilarious and when he was so close to get his revenge XD i love this fic
Shinigami School Girl chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This is so fun to read!I'm normally a gin/ran fan, but this is really well written and fun! This reminds me of the shinigami illustrated...but better!I love it!Can't wait for an update!
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Now that was funny, I loved it, absolutely brilliant. I think she should end up ridding the entire Soul Society of the pictures she took and do the paperwork for a month, but then again knowing Toshiro, he would probably let her off after a while, he's a little softy when it comes to Rangiku. And knowing her she'd find a way to keep some of them around and skip out of the work anyway. Well just update as soon as you can. :D