Reviews for We'll Be A Dream
Segula chapter 1 . 1/27
Omg. You made me cry! I'm still fricking crying! What an amazing writter!
FallenInDark chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I didnt even cried at Titanic, but this short story made me cry like I've never cried in my life . i loved it . a really beautiful love story
Kaorin71 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
It's definitely good, for a short chappy. This would have been a great story if you showed why Ren died and how Kyoko realized her feelings. That would've made a greater impact. Well, that's based on my opinion. You call the shots anyway. It is your story. Other than that, no more complaints. It's kind of melancholic [And for some reason, I love melancholic stories] and I loved it.

More power, TamiChan93! :P
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I have a thing against "Ren or Kyoko dies" fics, just on the premise of "What's the point if they don't get together?" But putting all my arrogant prejudice aside, I will say that for a short, it was good. It was well written and rather than focusing on events, kept the focus on feelings.

Personally, I don't think the lyrics added anything to the story. It would have been fine without them. But hey, anything goes here, right.

I really liked that she never figured out he was Corn. That was really interesting and I think it was thoughtful to include that.

Thanks for writing.
Thecoolestnameever chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
It was interesting and well written.

But I'd I'd still like to see what Kyoko would do after Ren died. Like I don't know maybe fall in love again? Just hom much of an A list actress she became? All these questions arise in my mind atleast.