Reviews for Wrong or Right
Ryu Pendragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I never even contemplated this pairing until I read this. I actually hated Jin but I can't help but love him while I'm reading your story. It's sweet and beautiful and has a realistic/good ending that made me cry. "I'm selfish aren't I?" She sure isn't selfish if that's her last thought. Now I have to go and play P3P while crying over the lack of a lover's route or even social link with Jin.
Z chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was amazing..I loved everything
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
*sob* I never see this side of strega TT
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
omg I loved this, such a sad but expected ending. I wish they could've done 'it' once so their relationship would seem more solidified.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is so good! I love it!
Woooow chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
THIS IS...THIS! I CRIED! IT'S SO AWESOME! THEY'RE SO IC!

I NEEDED THIS!

Shit, now I need more of this pairing.
sabriefacade chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Omg, this is the story that I've had found at deviantart:') so much fate to find the story exactly the same:] I've loved FeMCxJin, the first time I saw Jin in the game, he was so cute and such a badass, I was wondering if there is any romantic path for Jin;( Unfortunately, ofcourse not. It really is tearful ending and a lovely story:') I'm dying to find another FeMCxJin pairing fanfic, so hard to find it ugh._.; Anyway, really love your fanfic this time, it really touched me and me cry:'D

Please make more story about this pairing again, I would love to looking forward about the story;;) thankyou and goodluck!
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
It's so sad, but I love it!
Ryonee chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You make me interested in jin x female protagonist pairing XDD~
Blu19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
omygosh. i never even thought about how cute, tragic and heartwarming they would look together. please make another one that revovles heavily on them.
Blutigengel chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Absolutely loved this. Great job with characterization and making the reader sympathize with Strega (I already liked Jin but if I didn't, I would have liked him more after reading this).
LilLaoRyo704 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was a really good story, don't see much from this pair too. Hope there's more of them. Great Job x3
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This story was so heart-wrenching...

What's weird though, is that when I was uploading one of my fanfic chapters, I thought to myself "I'm beginning to like the idea of Jin x Minako..." Then I go to read some fanfics and found this one! I loved it, it was sweet! One thing though is that I wished that there was more to the part where Jin wished for her to finish him off, instead of her just walking away...especially when in the game you have the dialogue option to fight the shadows with Jin (even though Akihiko forces you to leave him).

This story also made me sad though because 1)Minako and Jin seemed to have a good relationship until they decided that they were enemies and had no choice but to end that relationship, and 2) because I'm a HUGE ShinjiroxMinako fan and the thought of her acting coldly towards him and Shinjiro not telling her about anything made me depressed lol. But that's just me. There should be more Jin x Minako stories. Awesome story! :3
marze09 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
WOW! i realy like your story!

the ending is too sad!
Cosplay4Life chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Good story..

And this pair is rare too.. I hope there will be more of this pair..