Reviews for God Help Us
Freya922 chapter 1 . 1/17
Just beautiful! Made my heart ache in a good way.
Elivira chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
OMG it beautiful. I loved it! Jess! I'm so happy that Sam got what he deserves! You could totally make a multichapter fic in this 'verse!
mememeems chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
wow! that was perfect! loved it!
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
You made me cry in the end there...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I cried. Again.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww seriously tearing up here. How I wish for such a beautiful happy ending.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was so sweet! He got Jess! :)
Kurt-Happiness and Coffee chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
God... I'm cry right now, really. This is just so perfect, I love it
casammy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
AWWW DADDY DEAN IS THE BETTER THING FOR SAMMY!
Kiss of the Shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The idea that Dean had Sam as a child is... Alittle of putting, but entirely fitting. I liked the story, especially the end.
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This and its predecessor are too beautiful. Crying a bit. So much luv.
Von chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, this was very sweet. Sam was reincarnated? Did Lisa birth him or did he just show up one day?

Sad in a way because they lost their brotherhood and Sam forgot everything but sweet because at least this way, Dean got to keep him.
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I nearly squeed when I came across this. This fic is totally awesome and made me so happy. They took deserve this happiness that escaped both of them through out the years. To finally have it? Totally awesome. _ Great work!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Even though I'm not a Lisa fan at all I loved the fact you made BOTH our boys so happy. God knows they deserve it! Wonderful as usual! You're going to get sick of reading my reviews cause all I can say is that all your Supernatural fanfocs are all "fantastic" or "awesome" or "orefect" but they truly are! I'm totally jealous of what a gifted writer you are!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was amazingly sweet! I loved the bit on Christmas. And the ending, oh my goodness! Great story. I love it when the boys finally get what they need. I like this better than I've liked anything about season 6 so far. Great great story.